We need crossplay like ASAP

Rename123456
425 posts An Exciting Prospect
Currently 10-0 at the WL, leaved 10 games for today because I didn't had time the last couple of days..To my surprise it seems I'll be finishing 10-0, since nobody is playing this. 1 hour and can't find a game. Yeah yeah, I know it's a bad design from the EA team, but we need crossplay asap.

Comments

• Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe you’re just to good. Ea has created just a league for you, most of us find games pretty easily.
  • Rename123456
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Maybe you’re just to good. Ea has created just a league for you, most of us find games pretty easily.

I don’t care being good, just want to play. ¿You from Europe?
  • Stay on pc nobody want you lot hacking on our games
  • Rename123456
    Stay on pc nobody want you lot hacking on our games

LOL I’m on Series X and PS5, I don’t play this on PC
  • Pewdiepie
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crossplay will never happen. Next time try to get games early. Had a couple long waiting times too yesterday. Also it was the first fut champs so not many ppl qualified.
  • Rename123456
    Pewdiepie wrote: »
    Crossplay will never happen. Next time try to get games early. Had a couple long waiting times too yesterday. Also it was the first fut champs so not many ppl qualified.

It has too..Many games are doing it and it’s working fine. You are right, next time I’ll be playing earlier..But it kinda sucks that you can’t play whenever you want. Bad design from EA, but oh well.
  • David12344
    17344 posts World Class
    As long as I don’t play against ps5 with that horrid built in drop back I’m ok with it.

Oh and pc can do one too 😂
  • Rename123456
    edited October 10
    David12344 wrote: »
    As long as I don’t play against ps5 with that horrid built in drop back I’m ok with it.

Haha, I’m kinda curious about that ¿Which console has the sweatiest players, Xbox or PS?
  • David12344
    17344 posts World Class

Haha, I’m kinda curious about that ¿Which console has the sweatiest players, Xbox or PS?

I’ve heard Xbox is easier. But who knows 🤷‍♂️
  • ContraCode64
    3789 posts National Call-Up

I’ve heard Xbox is easier. But who knows 🤷‍♂️

Tends to be the other way round. Larger playerbase on PS and also a larger portion of casuals.