Cursor color

xHerdie
5686 posts Big Money Move
It possible to change my cursor color? I can’t stand when it’s yellow cause a lot of the times, I can’t see which player I’m actually locked on from how far back I sit

Thanks

Comments

• xHerdie
    Anyone? This is really bothering ne
  • Davvebingan
    3228 posts National Call-Up
    I believe it depends on in which order you start your controllers so, play with the controller you start first. And if you get the wrong one you can restart the Xbox
  • FlyingOkapis
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe it depends on in which order you start your controllers so, play with the controller you start first. And if you get the wrong one you can restart the Xbox

I dont think it makes a difference, I have one controller and restart the console a lot, its fine at first but eventually will throw me down to player 3.
  • Davvebingan
    3228 posts National Call-Up

I dont think it makes a difference, I have one controller and restart the console a lot, its fine at first but eventually will throw me down to player 3.

That’s super weird
  • lad33
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mine flips between yellow (player 3) and purple (player 4) ( I think), very occasionally being red (player 1)!

There seems no logic to it, as I'm the only user, and play with same controller every time. 🤷‍♂️

I've been trying both new gen and old gen Xbox versions so it's been melting my 🧠, constantly double checking if system settings for each profile on each version is still set correctly! 🤦‍♂️

• xHerdie
    Yeah I’ve tried the whole restarting thing and that never works

It’s pretty much yellow every time and I absolutely hate it. My friends usually always get red or blue when I ask them. Idk why it doesn’t allow you to toggle through it

• jdros
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    I’m dealing with yellow too. Never happened before (in previous FIFAs)