Anyone else feeling that it’s not working?

JustusX
3334 posts National Call-Up
Gameplay wise I’m ok with. Safe in the knowledge that it will be a different game patch after patch but it’s rivals in general.

I went from 22-5 to 25-21 once I reached Div6 but that’s not even the biggest concern.

Of all those games I could probably count on 1 hand how many went to 90mins.

Rage quits from me, rage quits from the opponent. With this new points system there is no real incentive to play on.

Last year at least a draw and goals scored actually counted and getting WL points meant you still went for goals even when getting smashed. Now…

Nothing for a draw
Nothing for goals scored
Nothing bad for a loss

It’s honestly like playing the WL all the time.

I know loads of people are happy with the game so I’m happy for you lot. But for me, rivals has become just a grind already.

Comments

• Hocus_pocus
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    I prefer it as if your getting battered you can just quit and the loss of 300 odd coins isn't a biggie no point wasting time if your getting thrashed and as you don't get relegated etc it's a win win
  • JustusX
    I prefer it as if your getting battered you can just quit and the loss of 300 odd coins isn't a biggie no point wasting time if your getting thrashed and as you don't get relegated etc it's a win win

I guess so :D

I just wasn’t expecting the level of opponents to be so high in Div6. More frustrating than anything else.

• Wizbit81
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive won 40 and lost 130 yet im in div 4 🤯
  • JustusX
    Wizbit81 wrote: »

Haha amazing!!! :D
  • RVN_10
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    People will play to get the points for fut champs, like you said after 7 wins there is not much point unless you want to get as high as possible
  • Greekgod97
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021

Welcome to the club. I’ll be joining you quickly, got to division 1 but I feel I don’t belong there, haven’t won yet. So glad I also have a Xbox guess I learned my lesson and start fresh on there.
  • Wizbit81
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never going to qualify in WL so im not even going to bother, so many things I hate about this game and last years was awful, guess I was hoping for improvement, instead ive bought farcry 6 and having a lot of fun with it
  • Andyh60
    2475 posts Fans' Favourite

Yep I've won 50 and probably lost/quit 150 and in div 4, see you in div 10 agqin next season 😉
  • Hocus_pocus
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    JustusX wrote: »

I guess so :D

I just wasn’t expecting the level of opponents to be so high in Div6. More frustrating than anything else.

Div 8 seems very sweaty for me would have expected everyone to have moved well up by now doesn't seem to be the case 🤦
  • NahImGood
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just take it as I do, for me, Div rivals is like «pre-season» before fut champs comes, I just test out formations, players, see what suits me and my playstyle best, try out different combos, etc, you get my point.. and just dont mind the outcome at all.. ONLY when I’m on a winning streak, and close to a new checkpoint, I sit up and take the gamea a bit more serious, other than that, meh, just play, and try out stuff to make your game even better. Currently on div 3, rank 2/ or 1, with 65 wins, 30+ losses
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2021
    I’m in division 3 and last night in weekend league I lost nearly every game. The delay and poor gameplay killed me so much I RQ all the rest of my games.

The night before decent gameplay won 7 in a row in div 4

It’s just not right.
  • JustusX
    David12344 wrote: »
    I’m in division 3 and last night in weekend league I lost nearly every game. The delay and poor gameplay killed me so much I RQ all the rest of my games.

The night before decent gameplay won 7 in a row.

It’s just not right.

Guess I will just crack on lol. They clearly want me too. Packed dupe Kante and De Jong in same pack last night!

I might just go blow my coins on some players now.