OTW Wijnaldum Outlook

kdirt
366 posts Sunday League Hero
What do you guys think, will he get upgrades? I already enjoy his gold but don’t want to sink my fodder for nothing.

Comments

• Retro1989
    7446 posts Big Money Move
    Bench warmer for PSG, low chance of him getting any IF's.
  • Ily
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got him, he is good as it is, he ll get the guaranteed upgrade, and if he got more he ll be better. I doubt though him getting upgrades with PSG, but very likely with this national team
  • Ily
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PS: it's not worth doing his SBC, I got him just because I m building a Liverpool past and present team, and the ll be good for my bench
  • Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    He'll obviously go to 86 with the wins, that's pretty much a guarantee... I'm doubtful he'll get a whole heap of IFs after that though. I only did him because I've a trade pile full of 84s-86s and his 86 upgrade should be very usable until the New Year...
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Stav93 wrote: »
    He'll obviously go to 86 with the wins, that's pretty much a guarantee... I'm doubtful he'll get a whole heap of IFs after that though. I only did him because I've a trade pile full of 84s-86s and his 86 upgrade should be very usable until the New Year...
    I think the wins only get him a +1
  • Bristolad
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rmoxon wrote: »

In form +1
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    Bristolad wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »

In form +1

To me, knowning EA as I do, that just means they will give them a +1 but I guess we will see.
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    I did him just for hard link to otw Ramos plus he usually quite good in fifa and the massive amount of fodder I had I needed to get rid of some so can trade more.he will get a inform