Did you gave away playoff/wl games ?

HyperOCD
1914 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2021
im 5/5 in the playoffs,
i want to try do the 8-9 wins for better rewards i guess but maybe giving out the 4 wins to other
guess karma will pay back later

any of you gave away the wins ?

Comments

• gavin2903
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Someone gave me one, unfortunately I sucked too much to take advantage of it 🤣
  • nexesstar
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2021
    Personally wouldn't give this community FA.
    Post edited by nexesstar on
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    I give away div rivasl games. I win one then score own goal land repeat on cycle
  • HyperOCD
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    nexesstar wrote: »
    Personally wouldn't give this community FA.

Edit - Wouldn't p-i-s-s on this community if it was fire.

well yeah fifa community sucks, but decided to give away and 3 out of 4 acatully sent me nice massages that i helped them
    first time since fifa 17 or 16 :D
    small step for this community i guess
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Went 4-3, and gave away the rest, and got 2 given to me along the way.

The community ain't the nicest, but if you don't give them away any games you don't need to win, you're a bad person. It's just a videogame.
  • I gave my remaining ones away once I qualified - there is already too much toxicity in the community and I’d rather not add too it
  • Ruprecht
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Gave one away. Would have given more if I was good enough to get to 5 wins sooner.
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    Giving away over 10 when I get home. I’m lucky to have gotten here. I share the good vibes. We as team do this together constantly then we would likely change things….hopefully
  • Scu11duggery
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    gavin2903 wrote: »
    Someone gave me one, unfortunately I sucked too much to take advantage of it 🤣

If you're gavh19, I gave you a win late last night?
  • Scu11duggery
    The minute I can't make the next tier for rewards/can't make WL, I give away my wins. Some people will be clowns and celebrate and watch replays of my OG but whatever. If people reciprocate then great but I'm not going to stop trying to be decent to other people based on how some people choose to act. 🙂
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gave 3 away in play offs, 5 away in weekend league since I didn’t think I could get rank2, then another 3 in play offs.

It looks like you can play 2 wl’s but I’m scared to try it cos I don’t have time to play the games.
  • graff26lfc
    895 posts Professional
    I give away because honestly why not
  • ive had 2 guys kick off them kick ball out and quit
  • OystonOut
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I gave away 3 wins after going 5-1, even after in two of my games the opponent quit out at the start without scoring an own goal. Not one of the 3 bothered to say thanks either.
  • WLB_SENA
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, once I got 8 wins, I gave away 6 games. No problem with this
  • Scu11duggery
    OystonOut wrote: »
    I gave away 3 wins after going 5-1, even after in two of my games the opponent quit out at the start without scoring an own goal. Not one of the 3 bothered to say thanks either.

I've had a few message instantly and struck up a nice conversation. Others haven't. Plenty of people are selfish clowns. I won't let them ruin it for the good people that are out there. 🙂
  • greif44x2
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-6 in finals, debating whether I should try to play to 12 wins or just gift 6 wins. Don't mind helping out, yet I want to see how far I can get
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I've had a few message instantly and struck up a nice conversation. Others haven't. Plenty of people are selfish clowns. I won't let them ruin it for the good people that are out there. 🙂

On the saying thanks part the first 2 people that gave me wins had their settings to not accept messages from non- friends, so after that I didn’t waste my time checking.
    Between play offs and rivals I’ve gave away around 10 wins and think I’ve received 2 thank you messages but it really doesn’t bother me if they do or don’t.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I give away div rivasl games. I win one then score own goal land repeat on cycle

@Robertjames86 its that time again baybeeeeee :love:
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    I did after I got to qualify
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have about 5 quiter in the WL None of them give any win.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »

@Robertjames86 its that time again baybeeeeee :love:

God nodger you're out early this morning with your lurid fantasy!! Reckon you re only on this forum as you like to imagine all the young men on here sweating the bit out on rivals and weekend league. But whatever floats your boat and all that.

Yes I'm aware of this character that claims he earns 300 quid a day yet struggles to spell the word rivals. McDonald's employee is my reckoning who needs his ego boosting by beating up on lesser skilled fifa players
  • Scu11duggery
    Neal_hmfc wrote: »

On the saying thanks part the first 2 people that gave me wins had their settings to not accept messages from non- friends, so after that I didn’t waste my time checking.
    Between play offs and rivals I’ve gave away around 10 wins and think I’ve received 2 thank you messages but it really doesn’t bother me if they do or don’t.

My bad, I was a little drunk and this wasn't worded correctly. I meant plenty of people wouldn't reciprocate in the same position (give the win away when they have nothing to gain) or run around celebrating wildly after being gifted an OG and wasting the time of the person doing them a favour. I won't let people like that taint how I approach this. I'll keep giving away the wins and hope that it helps others consider doing it too
  • Andyh60
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love to be given one myself but yep just why whole thing is so stupid. I mean if yourself cant qualify surely should make it you can't play other games and should end you campaign . I had to win last 2 to get 5 but nope lost 8th game so that was that and therefore should be it. But no ea clueless once again as had to play 9th to get rewards and yes gave opponent win.