PS5 fifa22 club needed

Me and my friend are looking for a club. We have played together since clubs first started. Have great chemistry and can play any position that is needed. Good defensive,midfield and up front partnership or in separate roles too.

Comments

• JaZzer_2401
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    venaricity.club/recruitment
  • You still looking for a club ?
  • Mellowout
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Add me Mellowout760 clubs
  • FireVenom
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Whats your psn?

Either post it here or add mine: firevenom
    Im part of casual adult only uk club
  • Add guijfranco we are forming a competitive team and we want new players in our team. Our name is Crickets fc
  • Andromeda_661
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Crickets_Fc said:
    > Add guijfranco we are forming a competitive team and we want new players in our team. Our name is Crickets fc

Still looking for players?
  • [quote="Crickets_Fc;c-10871114"]Add guijfranco we are forming a competitive team and we want new players in our team. Our name is Crickets fc[/quote]

Are you still lookn fr players?
  • xDiegoJota9_
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Established PS5 Club recruitment drive

We are looking to recruit players full time to join our Division 1 Club on PS5, we play with a top 50 any and a top 35 striker, we play at 6:15pm gmt every night

Looking to recruit all positions, midfield and defence for experienced players, we dont want any fill ins or hoppers just players who will commit to our club

Message xDiegoJota9_ or dannylfcevans on psn with experience and preferred positions

Also discord https://discord.gg/7SdzCy6TY9
  • Can you guys play CB
  • Luckski
    8 posts Ball Boy
    What is your guys PSN's