Can I still play the playoffs tomorrow?

HyperOCD
1914 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm 3/3 but can't continue today to try and get the qualification

Would I still be able tomorrow?

Comments

  • kdirt
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.
  • Kennyy
    10399 posts Has That Special Something
    kdirt wrote: »
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.

    Weekend could be the best time to play them
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    kdirt wrote: »
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.

    Must be a cutoff to get into this week's WL though?
  • HyperOCD
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Destin8or wrote: »
    kdirt wrote: »
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.

    Must be a cutoff to get into this week's WL though?

    In fifa 21 its was Saturday morning no?
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    kdirt wrote: »
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.

    Must be a cutoff to get into this week's WL though?

    In fifa 21 its was Saturday morning no?

    Yes, but it may be different, I'm finding it hard to get the info.
  • HyperOCD
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can anyone confirm this yet ? Still not home :D
  • MrRoadToGlory
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Destin8or wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    kdirt wrote: »
    Yes it seems like it. The playoffs go on at all times.

    Must be a cutoff to get into this week's WL though?

    In fifa 21 its was Saturday morning no?

    Yes, but it may be different, I'm finding it hard to get the info.

    Yeah I think you can enter the WL while the event is open, so you can also enter at Sunday. Thats how I've read it.
Sign In or Register to comment.