I am not getting promoted on purpose. Next season many people will do same thing

Toshevv
1346 posts Professional
edited October 2021
Sorry but I dont have nerves to play 365 days in elite division . I am good to great player but sometimes I want to play gung ho attacking and try different formations and players . Last FIFA it was not unsual for me from Div 1 to drop down to Div 3 on a losing streak or when friends come to the house and I play with guests

We used to have fifa weekends and playing with friends is fun but usually costed even 2 or 3 divisions and then we climb back

I will just chill in Div 5 and I bet you next SEASON most people that self relegated will do the same. Rewards are crap so just chill in Div 5 and make a push for Elite 1 last week of the season

It really takes 20 seconds to enter and leave a game . The new system WONT PUNISH self relegators it will punish the bad players because most self relegators also have a brain and as soon as season ends or even this one they will just avoid promotions

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fut-champions/user/toshev88/501347

Low rank cuz I self relegated ;)

Comments

• jamiemb17
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds fun bro, have fun
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    jamiemb17 wrote: »
    Sounds fun bro, have fun

It is so far we wil see weekend league . I am afraid iw ill be little rusty
  • Nickthegreek20
    1963 posts Fans' Favourite
    I remember this guy from last year. He’s just trolling
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    u can check me toshev88 xbox I am verified 30:0 29-1 last year so with 2x top 100
  • MDR123456
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Sorry but I dont have nerves to play 365 days in elite division . I am good to great player but sometimes I want to play gung ho attacking and try different formations and players . Last FIFA it was not unsual for me from Div 1 to drop down to Div 3 on a losing streak or when friends come to the house and I play with guests

We used to have fifa weekends and playing with friends is fun but usually costed even 2 or 3 divisions and then we climb back

I will just chill in Div 5 and I bet you next SEASON most people that self relegated will do the same. Rewards are crap so just chill in Div 5 and make a push for Elite 1 last week of the season

It really takes 20 seconds to enter and leave a game . The new system WONT PUNISH self relegators it will punish the bad players because most self relegators also have a brain and as soon as season ends or even this one they will just avoid promotions

On a “losing” streak, sure. Yeah, it’s not as fun when you can’t drop and smash. We know. Plus, either way, they’ll drop you 2 divisions at the end of the season.
  • Mark78
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    u can check me toshev88 xbox I am verified 30:0 29-1 last year so with 2x top 100

So why do you want to play in division 5 then, surely it would be the equivalent of playing squad battles on beginner for you. What's the point of even playing the game?
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    YidArmy wrote: »

If I remember correctly you achieved these results by starting your WL at like 3am Monday morning to test whether this method would provide you with a great result. In addition, I believe you said you had a squad valued at about 15 million coins so everyone was rage quitting at the site of your team when going 1 goal down at 4am in the morning and wanting to finish their games.

Fantastic work 👏.

Yes. Thats why I said good to great player .. My real level is 26-4 25-5 . My squad is god like now I will increase divisions when I build it cuz right now I use only gold players deciding if I should get gullit pele we will see tomorrow
  • YidArmy
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite

If I remember correctly you achieved these results by starting your WL at like 3am Monday morning to test whether this method would provide you with a great result. In addition, I believe you said you had a squad valued at about 15 million coins so everyone was rage quitting at the site of your team when going 1 goal down at 4am in the morning and wanting to finish their games.

Fantastic work 👏.

Yes. Thats why I said good to great player .. My real level is 26-4 25-5 . My squad is god like now I will increase divisions when I build it cuz right now I use only gold players deciding if I should get gullit pele we will see tomorrow

Haha good stuff. Dare I ask how much money has gone into building the team this year?
  • Nodge86
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    @Robertjames86 grab the lube lad. Time to go again.
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2021
    Don’t need a new thread for it there’s many threads with people arguing on about this subject. Don’t have to grab the headlines for yourself tbh 🤷‍♂️

It’s getting boring now you do you mate and keep it quiet
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

Fantastic work 👏.

Haha good stuff. Dare I ask how much money has gone into building the team this year?

130k fut points got lucky with packs and some trading .. But market is very dead so not really a lot of trading to be done
  • Nodge86

Fantastic work 👏.

130k fut points got lucky with packs and some trading .. But market is very dead so not really a lot of trading to be done

Don’t think £900 quite counts as getting lucky bro.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1360 posts Play-Off Hero

Fantastic work 👏.

Then what happened?

• JRGnHoff
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bunch of pussies this game has made
  • Ballerson
    1353 posts Professional
    Just can the troll.

• David12344 wrote: »
    Don’t need a new thread for it there’s many threads with people arguing on about this subject. Don’t have to grab the headlines for yourself tbh 🤷‍♂️

The irony of someone with 13.5k posts telling someone else to keep it quiet 😂😂
  • Nodge86
    David12344 wrote: »

Who da fook is dat guy??
  • Fozberry
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect

Tbf literally every other post is about the rivals divisions kicking off over people purposely losing to stay low, or people saying they're stuck too high. It's getting boring.
    If he had made several of these himself I'd get the irony, but he hasn't...
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    @SkyBlueSteve are you not tired of seeing everyone rowing over relegation? It’s not nice.

Because I am. This thread is another thread to stir the pot. Can he not add to one of them or better still just not try and show off how good he is but he’s going to stay low. All it’s going to do is wind people up mate.
  • Fozberry
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @SkyBlueSteve are you not tired of seeing everyone rowing over relegation? It’s not nice.

Because I am. This thread is another thread to stir the pot. Can he not add to one of them or better still just not try and show off how good he is but he’s going to stay low. All it’s going to do is wind people up mate.

He won't have seen them mate, he's too busy checking peoples profiles for how many posts they have...
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

Or maybe EA will actually act on this and fix this ?

People should be able to relegate maybe make it twice as hard as before. The new system is stupid.

I mean not relegate on purpose but there are many instances you lose 2-3 close games and u go on a tilt and relegate from DIv 1 to div 2

People fluctuate quite a bit then they go up .. But if you get destroyed all teh time nothing good is gonna happen

Also everybody above DIv 3 plays like a total shet.. Possesion and drop back .. Atleast in DIv 5 u can play attacking football all the time
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    Fozberry wrote: »

He won't have seen them mate, he's too busy checking peoples profiles for how many posts they have...

Clearly

That’s a lot of posts though 13500, how can I hide that 🤣

At least they are not antagonising I guess
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain

People should be able to relegate maybe make it twice as hard as before. The new system is stupid.

I mean not relegate on purpose but there are many instances you lose 2-3 close games and u go on a tilt and relegate from DIv 1 to div 2

People fluctuate quite a bit then they go up .. But if you get destroyed all teh time nothing good is gonna happen

Also everybody above DIv 3 plays like a total shet.. Possesion and drop back .. Atleast in DIv 5 u can play attacking football all the time

Im not going into it with you mate tbh.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

Then dont respond but u really like your post count

Oh my god u have joined this forum 1 year ago?? How the hell u have 14000 posts
    Thats 35/40 posts per day EVERYDATy the last 400 days...
  • David12344 wrote: »

Clearly

Ha, ha and last time I was allowed to post on this forum, you had about 15, so they are all since Feb/March' time!!

All good stuff though.
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain

Then dont respond but u really like your post count

Oh my god u have joined this forum 1 year ago?? How the hell u have 14000 posts
    Thats 35/40 posts per day EVERYDATy the last 400 days...

😂

Yep and not one was patting my self on the back about how good I am at the game and going to relegate myself
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain

Clearly

Ha, ha and last time I was allowed to post on this forum, you had about 15, so they are all since Feb/March' time!!

All good stuff though.

Haha what can I say I love it
  • Jordonp
    1985 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow OP is the epitome of a rat, haha. Wish you and FIFA Point FC all the best in Division 5 😎.
This discussion has been closed.