I HAVE A SOLUTION!

jamiroquai73
81 posts Park Captain
What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

What do you think?

Comments

  • Jackioo
    61 posts Park Captain
    I Think your in div 4😁
  • RadioShaq
    19132 posts Moderator
    Doesn’t matter your rivals wl is based on form.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    At moment in division 3, last year always in 2 and sometimes in 1 for short periods!

    But in this forum are all idiots like you that instead to say something constructive they say just bullshits?
    Jackioo wrote: »
    I Think your in div 4😁

  • SmokeSwift1
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards
  • Jackioo
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2021
    At moment in division 3, last year always in 2 and sometimes in 1 for short periods!

    But in this forum are all idiots like you that instead to say something constructive they say just bullshits?
    Jackioo wrote: »
    I Think your in div 4😁

    At the end of the Day its Just a game you should have fun. No use to be mad bro. I did not mean the upset you . I Also Think the new system did not turned out in a good way , but then againEA Will not change it.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?
  • Nodge86
    5197 posts Big Money Move
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?

    Understood. Sounds like you should just play rivals.
  • I SiR MartY I
    11400 posts Has That Special Something
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?

    Why are they cowards/cheats?
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?

    Why are they cowards/cheats?

    Why? Do you think is fair playing deliberately against people worst than you? On purpose? Staying in lower divisions?

    If you don’t understand I suppose you are one of those!

  • JRD
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?


    So you can’t win in rivals but want WL segregated putting you in the same group as the people you can’t beat?
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    JRD wrote: »
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?


    So you can’t win in rivals but want WL segregated putting you in the same group as the people you can’t beat?

    Did you read everything or just what did you like?

    I wrote that the rewards for the weekend league will be different not the same, so everyone will play seriously to reach the upper divisions to get better rewards!

    Understand now?
  • I SiR MartY I
    11400 posts Has That Special Something
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?

    Why are they cowards/cheats?

    Why? Do you think is fair playing deliberately against people worst than you? On purpose? Staying in lower divisions?

    If you don’t understand I suppose you are one of those!

    WL is based on form, not division

    Calm down
  • JRD
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JRD wrote: »
    What about to divide the weekend league in 10 levels?

    I mean: rivals system can be like this year and it’s fine because there are no self relegations.

    Then every rivals level will have their own weekend league, of course the better level will have better rewards and I’m sure people the COWARDS/CHEATERS will not stay in a lower division! And without playoffs, Monday to Thursday just rivals matches and try to reach a better division, Friday to Sunday the weekend league for the division that you are. You are in division 4? You will play the weekend league division 4, simple as that!

    What do you think?

    What's the point of that? That's why we have division rivals?
    Get good and stop whining. In UCL, Bayern Munich, PSG, City play but also we have Dynamo Kviv, RB salzburg. In this case, you are the dynamo Kviv and if you can't even qualify u don't deserve the rewards

    What part of everyone is complaining because all those COWARDS/CHEATERS that are ruining rivals you don’t understand?

    I want to play against people of my level and have fun, win or loose I don’t care, not get smashed from this COWARDS/CHEATERS and win one game every 50!

    Do you understand now?


    So you can’t win in rivals but want WL segregated putting you in the same group as the people you can’t beat?

    Did you read everything or just what did you like?

    I wrote that the rewards for the weekend league will be different not the same, so everyone will play seriously to reach the upper divisions to get better rewards!

    Understand now?

    In your other thread you say you got 14-20 wins in a non segregated WL. Yet now you want the top players removed from your WL so you can get ‘even’ games. Pretty obvious you mean so it leaves you one of the top players in your group for easier games

    WL is the only mode without SBMM involved. If you’re so desperate for it play one that’s got it

  • jackm577
    90 posts Park Captain
    I actually think this is a good idea.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    jackm577 wrote: »
    I actually think this is a good idea.

    Thanks
  • PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain
    And so? What’s the problem? I just let you know that in Fifa 21 I was in division 1 and 2 and all the objectives I did without self relegate because I don’t like to win easily but I like to play against people like me or better than me! This is the only way to improve, if you play with people worst than you, you’ll never improve! So, don’t worry, I’ll not cry…

  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    PHNTM wrote: »
    And so? What’s the problem? I just let you know that in Fifa 21 I was in division 1 and 2 and all the objectives I did without self relegate because I don’t like to win easily but I like to play against people like me or better than me! This is the only way to improve, if you play with people worst than you, you’ll never improve! So, don’t worry, I’ll not cry…

    I said “people like me or better” not pro players and get smashed every game!

    Read better next time!

  • JRGnHoff
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Id like to get paid the same as my boss without all the experience he has. This is a great idea op, gonna go see how that works out for me
Sign In or Register to comment.