If you think now its hard to qualify the last 3 weeks will be impossible

Toshevv
1346 posts Professional
I am pretty sure the last 3 weeks of weekend league will be played by 20% or even less of the community

I am not salty I am already in first try 30 points but the truth is most BAD players already wasted 2 or 3 chances to qualify for this one..

With this tempo most people below DIV 4 or 5 will waste all their playoff shots by week 3 and 4. After that thes ones that will remain in playoffs will be players with one chance per week( gold 1 above).

Its a flawed system. The very last Weekend league will be extremely hard to get in

Comments

• TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    Yeah... i think WL in general will get harder and harder as the weeks progress

but i seen somewhere that you can choose which WL you want to play, idk how you do it though.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    Everybody will play first and then the second one will be again easy to get in . By the third one most average players will have only 1 shot to get in... Then it will be hell on earth
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited October 2021
    I kind of like that, called fut champions for a reason.

No I haven't qualified 4-5 twice

Although it probably is going to put a lot of people off with nothing to do on a weekend but grind rivals where they will possibly have easier games get promoted then get utter smashed mon-thurs
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TDOF wrote: »
    Yeah... i think WL in general will get harder and harder as the weeks progress

but i seen somewhere that you can choose which WL you want to play, idk how you do it though.

It is similar to last year that even once you’ve won play offs you still need to redeem access so I could leave it until next week. Only issue is you can’t redeem until the Friday so I don’t think I can get more qualification points before then. I’ll check later but I can’t see my points just now so my rivals rewards might just disappear and I’ll start on 0 after I redeem access.

Hopefully WL rewards are before the Thursday or you’ll have everyone trying to qualify on the Thursday night once they get the 1500 points from rewards.
  • Gidzi
    80 posts Park Captain
    Toshevv, i tottaly agree.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    EA should make a CUP or some relaxing format because right now the more you play the harder division you get.. This year is about possesion and a real sweat fest

So you have hard games during week to qualify then extremely toxic WL since only the "best" will be. The lesser players have to overpay for better squads in order to stand a chance ( This is waste of money and point if u are not good no matter the squad you will be hard to overcome much better players0

Great squads help Div 1 players beating better players
  • RSL183
    1018 posts Professional
    If there is a relaxing cup then everyone will want to play it and it will also be a sweat fest.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »
    EA should make a CUP or some relaxing format because right now the more you play the harder division you get.. This year is about possesion and a real sweat fest

So you have hard games during week to qualify then extremely toxic WL since only the "best" will be. The lesser players have to overpay for better squads in order to stand a chance ( This is waste of money and point if u are not good no matter the squad you will be hard to overcome much better players0

Great squads help Div 1 players beating better players

Thing is, once you’re actually in the WL I don’t think it will be that stressful. You can literally lose every game and still get decent rewards this year.
  • mihneabs
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    No its not. Get better. Maybe if you use your time playing instead of crying and complaining maybe you'll qualify.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    mihneabs wrote: »
    No its not. Get better. Maybe if you use your time playing instead of crying and complaining maybe you'll qualify.

I am top 100 player I am not crying for myself but for people that are not great at the game :smile: