The latest version of the FIFA 22 Server Release Notes are now available.
We’ve made the following changes for the PC, Stadia, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S versions of FIFA 22, between September 22nd - October 4th.FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
- Temporarily removed Public Co-Op matchmaking from Friendlies to address an unforeseen issue.
- FUT Champions matchmaking has been reverted to its original design, now that the game is widely available.
- Previously FUT Champions matchmaking was less restrictive as mentioned here:
Addressed the following issues:
- Corrected level XP requirements for Pro Clubs level progression.
- Friendlies matches were not giving any XP upon completion.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 22 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFADIRECT
on Twitter and the EASF Tracker
for the latest updates.
- The FIFA Team