Player Career Mode

stevedaytona
58 posts Park Captain
For those of you playing Player Career, what difficulty and/or slider settings do you use? Same as for Manager Career or adjusted?

Comments

• Stringman04
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm generally on Legendary, but have tried World Class a bit too. There are a few people/sites who do different slider recommendations .. I'm liking this guy/site atm because his goal has always been to try and replicate 'real' football as much as possible:

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-sliders/992710-fifa-22-os-community-sliders.html

Some of the changes look extreme, but they playout really well in-game.
  • stevedaytona
    58 posts Park Captain
    Thanks....I did see those.

Do you play controlling the whole team or just your player?
  • Stringman04
    Thanks....I did see those.

Do you play controlling the whole team or just your player?

Just my player .. Player Career is my favourite way to play the game. I barely ever play as just a manager and never touch FUT. I'm a Player Career and Pro Clubs guy.
  • How to achieve overall 90+
  • I'm too a guy who play only with my player and in be a pro cam but it's still sucks. My teamates are disaster, they can't defend anything, they don't know how to pass, in one of million games my team has a more ball possesion than the opponent. You can't change a shirt number too, same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every year.
  • hi, i'm currently on loan to 1of the Serie A team & i want to request transfer to another team. But i can't seem to find the option to request transfer in "My Action" box. i'm only shown whether i want to retire but no option to request transfer. pls help. tq
  • Stringman04
    Pandamon wrote: »
    hi, i'm currently on loan to 1of the Serie A team & i want to request transfer to another team. But i can't seem to find the option to request transfer in "My Action" box. i'm only shown whether i want to retire but no option to request transfer. pls help. tq

You can't request to transfer to another team WHILE you're on loan. I'm pretty sure you have to end the loan period first.

Of course, with the amount of glitches in game, I could be wrong :)
  • Did you guys notice this bug?
    Wrong manager appears in Player Career Mode international matches, after every international match when showing cutscenes wrong manager appears and instead of showing national team manager, club manager appears.
  • Guzzi
    15 posts Ball Boy
    hi, i'm currently on loan to 1of the Serie A team & i want to request transfer to another team. But i can't seem to find the option to request transfer in "My Action" box. i'm only shown whether i want to retire but no option to request transfer. pls help. tq

You can't request to transfer to another team WHILE you're on loan. I'm pretty sure you have to end the loan period first.

Have to end your loan period and be back at your club before you can request a transfer. On the subject of transfers why can’t we have more freedom to choose which club we choose to transfer too. I like playing in different leagues as my player grows, but always end up with the same clubs offering me contracts
  • Why is the level capped at 25 and you can no longer earn XP to add to your trait tree? Just stuck at 82 overall? Please fix this!!
  • Hello friends, I have a problem. I started a player career and then had a loan contract in another team. I cancelled the contract myself and had to choose a team and I thought I would continue to play in this team as a player. Now I'm a coach in that team and I'm wondering if I can ever become a player again or if I'll have to be a coach forever. I hope for answers, I don't have an old score anymore either.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  • The problem of the kit number in Player career mode isn’t solved..
    I have number 99 at KV Mechelen and when you play as international (Belgium) you play with the same number.
    If you try to change your number to another number like 12 or whatever which number, then the number will not change you will have still number 99.

The bug: from the moment you play with your country the first kit number stays..
  • День добрый! А вы все заметили, что когда играешь за игрока, в режиме карьера,!! В какой бы ты клуб пришёл там один и тот же тренер, лицо одинаковое во всех клубах!
  • Good afternoon! Have you all noticed that when you play as a player, in career mode, fifa22!! Whatever club you go to there is the same coach, the face is the same in all clubs!
  • Hi!
    When playing careermode, can you become out of contract?
    Normally a player signs for 1 - 5 years.... but in FIFA21 I'm never out of contract or something like that.
  • Does EA even listen to its customers ? Or even check these forums because a lot of the problems i see here are the same for the past FIFA's, do they actually care about us??
  • Hi on player career I've started playing for Austin fc, now I've been called up to play a friendly for England against Hungary.
    On the news screen it has Austin fc beat Hungary???
  • t's unbelievable how many realistic things fifa could add that they completely miss as they concentrate on rubbish side game like volta and the journey was mediocre at best

In player career mode claimed big changes were coming but yet added a manager rating bar and changed into skill tree that's it literally!

Amazes me that we are in his edition of fifa and as a player there is no such things as contracts i.e more important sign for a club for so many years with clauses etc as season challenges so it makes it easier to move to a variety of clubs for example if you are coming into last 6 months of your contract and some things from the journey could be added to add some much needed extra for this career mode

Can't select kit number from what you originally start with if you try just automatically changes back to the cpu selection of your number so playing as a number 3 striker can be quite underwhelming get that fixed

Fifa 21 was pathetic as regardless of how many updates and yet had no completely working version of the game and then to be charged 50 60 quid for new 22 I mean cmon

Just while I'm also on it please improve the fans it's so unrealistic in terms of their movement

I mean the whole home stadium jumps up when conceding a goal from the opposing side? Pathetic!

Even some ai to be installed with crowd standing to its feet when that' sides fans are attacking from around 20 to 25 yards ball away from goal

Give up volta!!!! Give us a much better and deserved version of an authentic football game