Prem potm

Yermawfc
2297 posts Fans' Favourite
When is this expected and any ideas who will win it?

Comments

• Uniack88
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Friday and salah
  • Yermawfc
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hope your right
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Going to be pretty costly I imagine. Be a great card if it’s Salah though! Will it be 90 or 91?
  • AlexBear012
    2815 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be 91 i think, very expensive too
  • Uniack88
    He scored more than ronaldo so regardless who we vote for makes no difference
    It will be salah question is will there be a sbc with requirements of 1 player from Liverpool Egypt nation
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional
    Uniack88 wrote: »
    It will be salah question is will there be a sbc with requirements of 1 player from Liverpool Egypt nation

100% imo
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1160 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »

100% imo

Even at that your looking at 86 87 and a 88 team probs 1 or 2 totw reckon it be a 800k if Ronaldo gets it will be 2 mill sbc
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional

100% imo

Even at that your looking at 86 87 and a 88 team probs 1 or 2 totw reckon it be a 800k if Ronaldo gets it will be 2 mill sbc

Will be good to rise some fodder value up a bit, just hope they don't do a full totw team
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Yeh if Ronaldo gets it thou it may not rise as a 2 mill sbc when his otw is in packs out of packs for 1 week and back in packs
  • Uniack88

100% imo

Will be good to rise some fodder value up a bit, just hope they don't do a full totw team

I genuinely think you will need salah to do it.

Otherwise it be cheap with how low fodder is right now
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1160 posts Professional

100% imo

Plus it better I have so much fodder all ranging from 84s to 90 kane and few 84 85 informs.

• AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional

100% imo

Agree completely, they regularly do that with the first POTM if its half decent, I think Hazard a couple years ago was one example
  • Uniack88

100% imo

Plus it better I have so much fodder all ranging from 84s to 90 kane and few 84 85 informs.

Dzeko 85 only 13k he will be 50k friday
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1160 posts Professional
    I'd say kane is your best bet 90 rated for 20k a top sbc and he's going extinct lol
  • Uniack88

100% imo

Agree completely, they regularly do that with the first POTM if its half decent, I think Hazard a couple years ago was one example

Yea auba needed it also aswell as mane if I remember right.

In fact he did I remember buying mane for 180k for his potm and packed him back in 1 of his sbcs lol
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional

100% imo

Yea auba needed it also aswell as mane if I remember right.

In fact he did I remember buying mane for 180k for his potm and packed him back in 1 of his sbcs lol

Yes! Auba was another I did, knew there was a few but couldn't remember who haha
  • Diddymow
    4277 posts National Call-Up

100% imo

30k is his max price
  • DannySTFC
    7904 posts League Winner

100% imo

They haven’t done this for ages, there was obviously something EA didn’t like about it so I can’t see them bringing it back as a requirement.

I have Salah untradable so I’d be quite happy if they did but it seems like they’re done with that approach.
  • Uniack88
    Diddymow wrote: »

100% imo

30k is his max price

His max price will rise once sbc out which need totw
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »

100% imo

They haven’t done this for ages, there was obviously something EA didn’t like about it so I can’t see them bringing it back as a requirement.

I have Salah untradable so I’d be quite happy if they did but it seems like they’re done with that approach.

Didn't they do it last year with Son, requiring his IF for spurs, as well as auba year before near beginning of fifa, and Mane as mentioned above
  • Diddymow

100% imo

30k is his max price

His max price will rise once sbc out which need totw

Well given he's almost BIN price anyway I bought 5.
  • Diddymow
    I'd say kane is your best bet 90 rated for 20k a top sbc and he's going extinct lol

Problem is everyone has invested in Kane so the market will be flooded.
  • Uniack88
    edited October 6

Yea but at some point people will run out of fodder the amount of high rated sbc to come even if dzeko went for 30k I’ll be happy with 15k profit off each.

Last year totw was needed and anything above 84 was selling for 40k plus
  • Jsim86
    883 posts Semi-Pro

Patience is a virtue my friend
  • Saiber_Summia
    2636 posts National Call-Up
    Quick sell price of Dzeko ? I was unable to find it on Futbin 🤷‍♂️
  • Diddymow

• Uniack88

• Saiber_Summia
    2636 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks both
  • CC84COV
    680 posts Semi-Pro

90 rated Kane for 20k is it even possible to lose on that card ?
  • Diddymow
    CC84COV wrote: »

90 rated Kane for 20k is it even possible to lose on that card ?

In the long run no. But I'm suspecting that as soon as a big SBC drops the market will be flooded and people will be undercutting, everyone is investing in high rated cards. It might take a few big SBCs before you can make a decent profit.