The FUT Champions Thread

Comments

• ha032742
    48197 posts Moderator
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    A review of 99 CR7 using the account of @Professor

Yeah weakfoot from tots was also very noticeable for me. 8.5m for a winger position with 5*4 is to much imo. At this stage you would except 5*5 for 7m+ coins (apart from messi who has major Upgrades)

I think Messi is more worth the premium than CR7 (but not really) due to the desirable position change, links and SM upgrade and his stats are nicely boosted.
  • Saiyajin
    1102 posts Professional

Yeah weakfoot from tots was also very noticeable for me. 8.5m for a winger position with 5*4 is to much imo. At this stage you would except 5*5 for 7m+ coins (apart from messi who has major Upgrades)

I think Messi is more worth the premium than CR7 (but not really) due to the desirable position change, links and SM upgrade and his stats are nicely boosted.

Yes agree. Do you still want to test him?
  • ha032742
    48197 posts Moderator

Yes agree. Do you still want to test him?

I mean I can but I’m going to wait to see if the next team has a 5* 5* in there first.

No rush to try CR7 as I’ve used his TOTY (more recently his TOTS) in every team since January :D

Anyway now he’s on the market on PS, I’ll just wait for his price to drop.
  • killer xavi
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    This input delay glitch is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it’s unreal
  • ha032742
    48197 posts Moderator

What glitch is this?
  • killer xavi

What glitch is this?

UntidyKnobbyBlobfish-size_restricted.gif
    This is happening to me in different parts of the match almost every game. It’s not my connection, not even those connection symbols are popping up or anything. @Professor was having the same issue

m0lfeumsnbyy.jpeg
    ngsl2pqxi48e.jpeg
    ybyfhugfo34d.jpeg
    Idk what they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up over there but it came this way as well
  • Orison
    73925 posts Icon
    Can you activate the controller overlay? Would be interesting to see if the game registers any inputs during that time.
  • Sean_1234
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It happened to me randomly, just in one game all day. It feels crazy, glad I haven't suffered it much
  • M98H
    14313 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I get consistent input delay but not quite that bad :joy: may Aswell quit in that
  • Keano
    20434 posts Club Captain
    In this gameplay & i'm playing people doing bloody skill/dragback cancels & who hold the rb button down all game. I cba, I'm getting too old for these little weirdo's.
  • killer xavi
    edited June 26
    Orison wrote: »
    Can you activate the controller overlay? Would be interesting to see if the game registers any inputs during that time.

PeriodicSmugEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

There we go. When I play it from the keeper, I’m turning downwards to play and watch how long it takes to register anything, Ronaldo gets stuck going downwards then you see him flying in the opposite direction at the end at losing it
  • Keano
    20434 posts Club Captain

There we go. When I play it from the keeper, I’m turning downwards to play and watch how long it takes to register anything and then you see my other player flying in the opposite direction at the end

ngl if my gameplay was that bad, i'd not even turn it on. Better off playing a game you have some control over.
  • Orison
    73925 posts Icon

There we go. When I play it from the keeper, I’m turning downwards to play and watch how long it takes to register anything and then you see my other player flying in the opposite direction at the end

So it registers nothing? Interesting.

And you have the connection symbols activated? But they don't show up either?

Sounds like whatever server you are playing on is completely broken :joy: Think @Professor is in NA as well, so it sounds like one of your servers is having issues maybe?

Because I didn't have that even once and I don't think any other EU player in this thread did experience it either.
  • Muzza11
    16328 posts World Class
    edited June 26
    19-0 this weekend thanks for watching all, ofc my rewards were shocking aswell.

A little review on my team

PIM Garrincha 7/10

Was really good at bombing it down the wing and scored a few goals but missed quite a few sitters.

FB Richarlison 8/10

Was clinical in some games but got over shadowed by his partner 👀 missed me a few sitters where I should of won by like 4 goals 😂😂

SS Carrasco CAM 9/10

Don’t sleep on this card, he is absolutely rapid and feels awesome on the ball, I hated his TOTS but my word this card feels decent.

SS Spinazzola 9/10

I’ve used Kante for 1100 games, can comfortably say that he is now bench material, this card is rapid and plays perfect to my play style.

TOTS Paqueta 9/10

Unplayable card, does everything you need and plays for the badge. I still think Jude is better but very hard to link.

SS Marcelo 10/10

This weekend he has destroyed my opponents defences, I used Son last week and the difference is ridiculous, he is what I wanted from TOTS Neymar but with strength. This Is a card I want to keep now.

EOAE Chiellini 10/10

Him and Militao were a complete joke 😂😂, throwing everyone on the floor, I usually hate Militao but this week he was solid.

SS Bellerin 9/10

Decided to try him out because his WF was better than Acuna and he’s actually really good. Only the strength being a issue when up against a stronger winger.

• Muzza11
    16328 posts World Class
    Also lads, Dropped Ruben Dias this week and I think he’s too slow now IMO.
  • killer xavi
    Keano wrote: »

ngl if my gameplay was that bad, i'd not even turn it on. Better off playing a game you have some control over.

Thankfully that horror show is over now, managed to scape 14 in this. How? I don’t know but it’s done. They need to fix this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fr
  • killer xavi
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Also lads, Dropped Ruben Dias this week and I think he’s too slow now IMO.

Militao >
  • Keano
    20434 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

Thankfully that horror show is over now, managed to scape 14 in this. How? I don’t know but it’s done. They need to fix this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fr

even in my gameplay i'm struggling to dobits, so i have to play a simple game & it costs me at times, but genuinely if the game plays that bad, i'd not bother with it, better off with Fm or something.
  • killer xavi

Sounds like whatever server you are playing on is completely broken :joy: Think @Professor is in NA as well, so it sounds like one of your servers is having issues maybe?

Because I didn't have that even once and I don't think any other EU player in this thread did experience it either.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ was a joke fr. Connection symbols enabled and all that. Normally if it’s from my side, I’ll see that red one flashing like crazy but nothing. So definitely an EA/server issue
  • Professor
    4172 posts National Call-Up

Yes I am NA and it is unplayable. Gave away my remaining games for fut champs. Selling my tradable players until this gets resolved as I can’t enjoy them anyways.
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up

PIM Garrincha 7/10

Was really good at bombing it down the wing and scored a few goals but missed quite a few sitters.

FB Richarlison 8/10

Was clinical in some games but got over shadowed by his partner 👀 missed me a few sitters where I should of won by like 4 goals 😂😂

SS Carrasco CAM 9/10

Don’t sleep on this card, he is absolutely rapid and feels awesome on the ball, I hated his TOTS but my word this card feels decent.

SS Spinazzola 9/10

I’ve used Kante for 1100 games, can comfortably say that he is now bench material, this card is rapid and plays perfect to my play style.

TOTS Paqueta 9/10

Unplayable card, does everything you need and plays for the badge. I still think Jude is better but very hard to link.

SS Marcelo 10/10

This weekend he has destroyed my opponents defences, I used Son last week and the difference is ridiculous, he is what I wanted from TOTS Neymar but with strength. This Is a card I want to keep now.

EOAE Chiellini 10/10

Him and Militao were a complete joke 😂😂, throwing everyone on the floor, I usually hate Militao but this week he was solid.

SS Bellerin 9/10

Decided to try him out because his WF was better than Acuna and he’s actually really good. Only the strength being a issue when up against a stronger winger.

Shifted spinazzola to fullback and prefer him there, he lacked defensive AI for me.
  • Muzza11
    16328 posts World Class
    madlion wrote: »

PIM Garrincha 7/10

FB Richarlison 8/10

SS Carrasco CAM 9/10

SS Spinazzola 9/10

TOTS Paqueta 9/10

SS Marcelo 10/10

EOAE Chiellini 10/10

SS Bellerin 9/10

Shifted spinazzola to fullback and prefer him there, he lacked defensive AI for me.

Really?? The guy is an auto tackle machine.
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    madlion wrote: »

PIM Garrincha 7/10

FB Richarlison 8/10

SS Carrasco CAM 9/10

SS Spinazzola 9/10

TOTS Paqueta 9/10

SS Marcelo 10/10

EOAE Chiellini 10/10

SS Bellerin 9/10

Really?? The guy is an auto tackle machine.

His tackling is good just felt he didn’t track back as much as others, also had Davies with H/L so maybe felt his Med workrate even more since he was covering that side.
    But I do like him on the ball and as wingback
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    Funny how elo works ain’t it , just did a WL speedrun gifting first 5 games.

Took 1 h 3 mins to 11 wins so thought I’d try 14 for once. Ending up going 14-0 ( Technically 14-5) in 1 h 33 mins 😂

I mean I’m usually rank 3 but it’s often very sweaty and I’ve even had a few 15’s this year when I had bad luck/matchmaking.
  • Orison
    73925 posts Icon

Took 1 h 3 mins to 11 wins so thought I’d try 14 for once. Ending up going 14-0 ( Technically 14-5) in 1 h 33 mins 😂

I mean I’m usually rank 3 but it’s often very sweaty and I’ve even had a few 15’s this year when I had bad luck/matchmaking.

What an outstanding strategy.

Not.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    Meh reds Fofana/Courtois

But a cheeky 700k from Pedri there not bad for less than 2 hours 😂😂

znux2nw6etuq.jpeg
  • Muzza11
    16328 posts World Class
    87kkp9w54ff3.gif
    Meh reds Fofana/Courtois

But a cheeky 700k from Pedri there not bad for less than 2 hours 😂😂

znux2nw6etuq.jpeg

• number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner

Not.

It’s nothing new I and others have been doing for weeks but it just seems so flawed , like why even bother playing “normally”
  • Orison
    73925 posts Icon

Not.

It’s nothing new I and others have been doing for weeks but it just seems so flawed , like why even bother playing “normally”

It's Sunday evening my guy. You could literally run through the first 10 games in 30mins without throwing away the first 5 :joy: That would also leave you some room if you decide you are having fun and want to continue playing.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited June 26

Not.

It's Sunday evening my guy. You could literally run through the first 10 games in 30mins without throwing away the first 5 :joy: That would also leave you some room if you decide you are having fun and want to continue playing.

I had no intention of playing all 20 games though so I was already decided , I haven’t for weeks, so either way I’d end up gifting at the end. Doing it at the start makes it even easier and quicker still.

If I actually wanted the option of 16 which I don’t I’d have to take breaks once I hit a high elo , I just wanted quick rewards for minimal effort then to chill rest of the night.

If I didn’t gift and played normally to 11/14 I’d end up eventually playing some decent/sweaty players and it would take up way more time.