Are heroes easier to pack than icons?

sejethom2
596 posts Semi-Pro
Haven't pakced a hero yet, but was just wondering is some of you have packed a hero without having packed an icon, or just have a genereal idea whether these will be easier to get or not

Comments

• AJS-17
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Judging by the prices and number on the market they seem similar rarity to icons. There are so many icons, all currently with baby and mids in packs and there's a lot less heroes so I'd say it's probs similar but who knows.
  • Wonderkiid
    3011 posts National Call-Up
    Well, I have only packed an icon once in probably 5/6 years time if not more (as I played on xbox prior to legends coming to ps). Cant really be much rarer than that
  • AlexBear012
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Probably nearly as rare?

There's like 100 icons but way less heroes so it's hard to tell
  • AJS-17
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Well, I have only packed an icon once in probably 5/6 years time if not more (as I played on xbox prior to legends coming to ps). Cant really be much rarer than that

I've packed Ronaldinho, Best, Pires, a couple others probably too along the way,,,, get at least 1 or 2 a year for champs and rival rewards
  • Chill
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened a bazillion packs since being FUT founder, never once had an icon. Did an SBC thenother day which gave a rare player pack, got Ricken! Weirdly some 82 gold was the highlighted card when opening the pack