Legendary Difficulty is RIDICULOUS

Comments

• I actually didn't notice much of a difference between World Class and Legendary...I guess playing as PSG and playing mostly French teams does that.
  • Boddie011
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Do you guys reckon putting Legendary on 'Slow' game speed as opposed to 'Normal' will serve as a perfect middle-ground between Legendary and World Class?

Because I'm getting thumped right now on Legendary but World Class is so easy.
  • Frolix4
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are you completely morons? Ecery other game I play, the AI tackles through my player's legs like he is a ghost. It's my player's foot in front of the ball, but that's not a problem! If the AI tentackle can't find a way to the ball, curling between the opponent feet, will tackle anyway and it's not a foul because my player seems to not exist. I have a large video database of Fifa decadence. Gameplay managers hit bottom repeatedly all the time!
  • A game of spending money and suffering.Sincerely wish EA a happy Tomb Sweeping Day.
  • I was so angry playing FIFA that I had smashed two computers and three keyboards.EA company is an unscrupulous company that makes players' money and entraps players.
  • The_giant616
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    fuckfuckea wrote: »
    I was so angry playing FIFA that I had smashed two computers and three keyboards.EA company is an unscrupulous company that makes players' money and entraps players.

If you’re doing this offline, make sure you never play online 😂
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    You need to use sliders. Ai pass error and shot error needs to go up to 70
  • Babak
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Legendary in gifa22 is bullsheet. I won every game in wc and loose every game in legendary. Defending is impossible
  • they need to change how difficulty is implemented & base is on ACTUAL STATS rather than just making everyone have the same ability
  • Frolix4
    Why do you bother having a whole AI team?
    You could do the job with just one 55 rate player micro dribbling and glitching throught 24 feet (as is happening now) and have the legendary get the result?
    But then, you could not have 10 players inside the AI box autoblocking everything. How about raising the glitching a little, a few meters instead of one, and having him do the job just fine. You could also raise the magnetic aspect of the ball, so the ball is one piece with the AI player's feet and allow it to be two parts when he shoots. Don't be lazy $$h!!t, think outside the box.
  • Frolix4
    hey there! ridiculous pieces of you know what! Shouldn't it be that our controller's input first trigger the animation of our players and then the reaction of the AI and not the other way round?