Must change matchmaking

Brydobhoy88
294 posts Sunday League Hero
Thought the constantly matching against PSG was in the past now we have Fifa 22.

This matchmaking has to be changed it people want to go 5 stars fine, there has to be a no PSG option also Id rather wait searching for a 3.5 star opponent for bit rather having to play against PSG with Celtic.

Decided Im just going to leave if I draw against PSG, 18 opponents in a row before I got someone using a different team.

Comments

• Its pathetic how many players just want to use the best team as an unfair advantage. Its literally ruined the game. To have to attempt to start a match 18 times to not play against PSG is pathetic and EA will do nothing about it as they do not care and are only interested in their corrupt gambling cash cow that is FUT. Hopefully when this is
    clamped down on by Governments as encouraging young kids to gamble then and only then might this joke of a company start to address the issues in other areas of the game. I don't understand how they can charge £60 for a rehash of a 4 year old game. Its obscene but sadly there is no other alternative if you want to play a football game and EA know that and so will just continue to exploit it.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its pathetic how many players just want to use the best team as an unfair advantage. Its literally ruined the game. To have to attempt to start a match 18 times to not play against PSG is pathetic and EA will do nothing about it as they do not care and are only interested in their corrupt gambling cash cow that is FUT. Hopefully when this is
    clamped down on by Governments as encouraging young kids to gamble then and only then might this joke of a company start to address the issues in other areas of the game. I don't understand how they can charge £60 for a rehash of a 4 year old game. Its obscene but sadly there is no other alternative if you want to play a football game and EA know that and so will just continue to exploit it.

This. EA are taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on a very fundamental level now. Seasons was always the poor relation to FUT which I was kind of used to, but now they are just ripping seasons to shreads in front of us.

Abhorrent.
  • blue166
    1276 posts Professional
    I think there should definitely be an option for not to match you with same club 2 games in a row. Give the player the choice.