Instead of complaining about prices you could......

gavin2903
398 posts Sunday League Hero
I see many moaning about the transfer market fall so why not take advantage instead of moaning. Go out there and keep buying the common golds and do gold upgrades. It'll probably have a knock-on affect, you get some upgraded fodder for higher SBCs, the common gold market gets popular and prices go up. Just a thought

Comments

• RadioShaq
    18978 posts Moderator
    Traders have all invested and want the market to skyrocket. Sure it’s nice for people playing but a large portion only trade.
  • gavin2903
    vjake wrote: »
    Ridiculous why people are even complaining. Tired every year paying over 20k for some useless 85 rated player for an SBC. Market is good, it's how the prices should be.

Tbh swear doesn't matter when you buy someone next week they half price or feels like when you get a big pull and put up for sell the next week its going 100k more. Luck of the draw and just make do. I'm terrible with coins just like real life money, if its there I gotta spend it 🤣
  • vjake
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    gavin2903 wrote: »
    Ridiculous why people are even complaining. Tired every year paying over 20k for some useless 85 rated player for an SBC. Market is good, it's how the prices should be.

Tbh swear doesn't matter when you buy someone next week they half price or feels like when you get a big pull and put up for sell the next week its going 100k more. Luck of the draw and just make do. I'm terrible with coins just like real life money, if its there I gotta spend it 🤣

Loool. I'd get a fairly cheap team, good enough so you're winning most games. Don't look to upgrade any positions, do the Foundation SBC's!!!!!!!!!!! Then start racking up the coins and once you start losing a few good games, sell your cheap team and buy a decent squad. Prices are just going down at the moment, I've got 300k saved up, not spent anything on FP, just did the Foundation SBC's and got Kyle Walker twice and about 100+ gold players and sold every single one of them even if it was 500 coins lol.
  • Fozberry
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Traders have all invested and want the market to skyrocket. Sure it’s nice for people playing but a large portion only trade.

Sometimes traders get it wrong though. Sometimes things change. It'd be nice not to see the same moves every year.
    I've done some investing, but as much as I'd like to see the profit from it, I really do like how affordable it all is for a change. I also prefer the trading/collecting over the gameplay.
    There's still plenty of trading methods out there working well.
  • RadioShaq
    18978 posts Moderator
    Ea always seem to make traders happy though.
  • David12344
    17791 posts World Class
    edited October 5
    You clearly don’t understand then if you think these low prices are good.

So in your rewards you pack a player that was at start worth 25k hes now 6k as its crashed how do you come up with the coins to get top players as every player you pull now is worthless.

All this does is drive fp sales and keep the top players unattainable

This game needs a healthy market.
  • RadioShaq
    18978 posts Moderator
    It will also drives top players up even more. A higher market sells more fp and why ea does it.
  • Jordonp
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    gavin2903 wrote: »
    I see many moaning about the transfer market fall so why not take advantage instead of moaning. Go out there and keep buying the common golds and do gold upgrades. It'll probably have a knock-on affect, you get some upgraded fodder for higher SBCs, the common gold market gets popular and prices go up. Just a thought

These people are only interested in moaning though. They don’t actually want to work hard or find a way to make the most of a perceived negative. They want everything handed to them on a plate, when they demand it.

I’ve made 600k in the last week in this so called dead market. I’m not an experienced trader by any means. Just been observing trends and making high volume, low risk investments. To think it’s as simple as bulk buying fodder then cashing in when EA release a god tier SBC in the next week is insane. That only became a thing toward the end of last fifa. Before that, you had ridiculous SBCs like Sabitzer and massively underpriced SBCs like Moments Dybala and End of Era Rooney.

Fodder will rise but it’s not the best investment to make right now. Don’t throw your toys out the Pram if this isn’t working. EAs job isn’t to make the market a paradise for bulk high reward investments. Adapt.
  • gavin2903
    Each to their own i won't buy FP just so I can use a player for a few months before we all have 95ovl squads then a new game and never use them again just to repeat. Plus doesn't bother me I packed Son sold for 192k apparently couple days before he was going for 270k nvm decided to use him for a few days before selling.

Plus if the only way people can play is of they got Mbappe Ronaldo and Neymar thats their problem. Even with those players I'd still be average, but its less stressful if you can just learn to adapt and enjoy what you got
  • jplumber
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prices will rise if sbcs come out that are worth it. I guarantee it
  • SSL14
    836 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm happy with how it is. I make plenty of coins and reinvest in fodder and golds to flip to continue my trading. I buy a mix of quick flips and higher rated fodder.

Then when the right sbc comes I'll have loads of profit on the fodder.
  • David12344
    17791 posts World Class
    SSL14 wrote: »
    I'm happy with how it is. I make plenty of coins and reinvest in fodder and golds to flip to continue my trading. I buy a mix of quick flips and higher rated fodder.

Then when the right sbc comes I'll have loads of profit on the fodder.

Unless they do the rare gold squads again and fodder is worthless too 😂
  • Andyh60
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Muller (an 87) for 7k sums it up.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 5

No it isn’t.

All the low prices are doing is making it so that everyone already has a god squad.

It’s dumb as hell.

There is literally no point in even playing the game until the first good promo comes out in a couple of months time as no one needs to upgrade their team until then.
  • gavin2903
    rmoxon wrote: »

No it isn’t.

All the low prices are doing is making it so that everyone already has a god squad.

It’s dumb as hell.

There is literally no point in even playing the game until the first good promo comes out in a couple of months time as no one needs to upgrade their team until then.

Tbf ain't just the market. The packs had been generous so far which has probably affected it. I definitely didn't have an 85 rated squad anywhere this early last year and I know it's not just me. Pretty much everyone is getting decent pulls even from the 2 rare gold pack in Kluivert objectives. No matter how its done people are unhappy
  • ICUP
    5818 posts Big Money Move

Being able to get a good team in less than a week of release is a problem.

Stuck with that team until a promo is released. Increased pack weight doesn’t make the situation any better either.

Bored as hell with my team now waiting for either a flashback or POTM
  • v4vendetta1978
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 5
    Looks like 22 is done , gold worthless only promo will be worth anything sb Zzzz , rivals stuck in a division and now can’t win any, and not allowed into wk as a causal. menus and grinding for players given out for free this year.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It will also drives top players up even more. A higher market sells more fp and why ea does it.

Ronaldo will never be under 1m before Xmas. How do you get that if your pack pulls are worthless and you're making 800 coins a game?

A high market is integral.
  • RadioShaq
    18978 posts Moderator
    In older fifas the market was low and all we got was 400 coins in single matches. So you mass bid traded and you could get Messi and Ronaldo much easier.
  • Jamieshore22
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m guess that the market is low as not many had rewards yet and few coins in the game to buy people. I’ve had the game since Saturday. My serie a squad was about 20k and I have 25k in coins. I don’t buy FP or trade too much.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 5
    David12344 wrote: »

So in your rewards you pack a player that was at start worth 25k hes now 6k as its crashed how do you come up with the coins to get top players as every player you pull now is worthless.

Couldn't agree more. This is the thing that people don't seem to be understanding early doors. They're happy that they can get their 83-rated team together for practically nothing, but they aren't thinking about what's next.

EA most certainly is, though.

When Rulebreakers or whatever promo comes next turns up, people will be gasping for coins to be able to buy the top card in the set. Problem is, every reward pack they've opened in the previous three weeks has given them a massive 3k of coins to work with because everything that isn't one of the top 1% of cards is worth nothing. Which leads to the sound of people reaching for their wallets.
  • RadioShaq
    18978 posts Moderator
    Also they were the top player back then too. So you got all the top players and fp was never as popular back then either.

I hated the older gameplay with lby but the lower simpler market was so much better.
  • Jordonp
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    “Markets dead”

On release of OTW (small release) as soon as I saw Griezman was in it at 6pm I went to BIN every Griezman I could for 10k. Now selling them at 14-15k BIN
  • David12344
    17791 posts World Class
    David12344 wrote: »

Couldn't agree more. This is the thing that people don't seem to be understanding early doors. They're happy that they can get their 83-rated team together for practically nothing, but they aren't thinking about what's next.

EA most certainly is, though.

When Rulebreakers or whatever promo comes next turns up, people will be gasping for coins to be able to buy the top card in the set. Problem is, every reward pack they've opened in the previous three weeks has given them a massive 3k of coins to work with because everything that isn't one of the top 1% of cards is worth nothing. Which leads to the sound of people reaching for their wallets.

Exactly mate. It’s painful right now if it’s still low ina months time it will be worse.
  • vjake
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Looool cheaper SBC players, perfect IMO! Untradeable FC for cheap if this continues
  • David12344
    17791 posts World Class
    edited October 5
    Looool cheaper SBC players, perfect IMO! Untradeable FC for cheap if this continues

If that’s what you believe. You won’t have coins to get these sbcs done though mate. As the first popular sbc comes out and fodder goes up and you need to sell that 85 that is only worth 5 k to stump up the cash

But at least you’re happy right now
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    I thought with all my 85s and 84s I would have enough coins to be part way to Robbie Keane. Then I checked the prices. Depressing!

I remember paying like 16k for Telles last year and now it’s 1k! I need an SBC To bump these prices.
  • David12344
    17791 posts World Class
    JustusX wrote: »
    I thought with all my 85s and 84s I would have enough coins to be part way to Robbie Keane. Then I checked the prices. Depressing!

I remember paying like 16k for Telles last year and now it’s 1k! I need an SBC To bump these prices.

Bingo !!!
  • Blytz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Depends who is EPL's POTM. If it's Ronaldo, coupled with some new OTW SBC's, expect prices to shoot up.