4231 depth 1 drop back meta.

ProfanPes
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Might get hate for this but I’ve gone to the dark side… can’t beat them join them attitude.

4231 drop back all players come back on defence apart from
My striker. So far so good.
Repping the slow build up possession game and frustrating the hell outta my opponents and whilst I’m at it I’ll watch the replays and celebrate.
The game is really enjoyable now, give it a try if your struggling I’ve gone from div 6 to div 3 now

Comments

• Gandoki
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 4
    You don't mean it... Tell me you are not serious.? . :):)
  • vesprino
    43 posts Park Captain
    yet another reason people should NOT buy this game
  • ProfanPes
    Gandoki wrote: »
    You don't mean it... Tell me you are not serious.? . :):)

Seriously working wonders. I ain’t bothered anymore.. been playing 352 and getting countered so I’ve copied them and I’ll be that guy and frustrate everyone
  • what3v3r
    1008 posts Professional
    This is not exactly the meta for good players. Most good players play with a high line and high pressure. But for the average player, having problems creating chances and defending it will probably help. Ideally , for better results, one should try to play with a high line and press since it seems to be most effective tactic right now.
  • CK4795
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    please dont cry :neutral:
  • David12344
    17341 posts World Class
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    Might get hate for this but I’ve gone to the dark side… can’t beat them join them attitude.

Repping the slow build up possession game and frustrating the hell outta my opponents and whilst I’m at it I’ll watch the replays and celebrate.
    The game is really enjoyable now, give it a try if your struggling I’ve gone from div 6 to div 3 now

And we’ve lost one lads 😂

Bad boy 😆
  • Lukaku9
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I dont understand how you play an highline I have mine on 80depth and my centre backs still drop 40 yards back when I dont want them there and that's with POPL
  • ProfanPes wrote: »

The bottom line is ; are you really enjoying the game / your wins ? and do you feel good your gaming self ? If you do then have fun !
  • ProfanPes
    David12344 wrote: »

Bad boy 😆

Sorry 😂
  • David12344
    17341 posts World Class
    David12344 wrote: »

Bad boy 😆

Sorry 😂

No you’re not 🤣

It’s fine you’ll be back you won’t enjoy it 😉
  • Bags
    1955 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm looking forward to your next post complaining about people scoring 25 yard finesses over the top of your box based defenders
  • Appears joining the drop back counter attack gang is not bad at all... It is simply overpowered... It should not be at all.. What!!
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4172 posts National Call-Up
    Lukaku9 wrote: »
    I dont understand how you play an highline I have mine on 80depth and my centre backs still drop 40 yards back when I dont want them there and that's with POPL

Yep exactly the same for me.