FULL FIFA 22 TRADING GUIDE- LEARN TO MAKE COINS

SmokeSwift1
4385 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2021
I started this trend as an investing thread based on last year's trends but this year investing is a disaster. You shouldn't hold a card more than 2 weeks imo but focus more on 2 or 3 days flips tham investment.I didn't have time to update it but this is full trading guide for FIFA 22

GUARANTEED PROFIT
I know i said that buy meta TOTWs, hold for 2 weeks then sell. Forget that, stay away from TOTWs unless there is a high rated fodder inform with great links and nation. Any noob in this game can win only 5 games, get gifted 3 wins and get their hands on totw packs, plus TOTWs are already outdated because there's too much supply.

BUYING META PROMO PLAYERS
Now guarenteed profits is buying meta promo cards that offer great links. Hold for 2 weeks, even you can even do it on a weekly basis and sell. For example i bought UCL Marquinhos for 660k and now he's 870k. Was 900k plus on Thursday after rewards, dropped because of Rudiger. Look at all the RTTK with great links and nations, they are all up even those who can't upgrade.

This week i say go with Trent for high budget and for low budget go all in on Ripart. They are cheapest on Sunday during promo packs as there is less demand as people finished with WL.

Sell time is after Thursday peak 2-4pm UK time after rival rewards. Don't wait till Friday to sell because your price could be killed to panic from leaks from next promo. You could do it on a weekly basis. Sell Thrusday peak time after rival rewards or you could hold for 2 weeks for slightly more profit.

PANIC SELLING
Reason why i don't like investing is PANIC SELLING. You should have like at least 500k liquid everyday to capitalize. The trick to panic selling is to monitor the price till it stops dropping and starts to rise. Usually takes an hour and half after the initial panic selling.
Example of when people will panic sell is

-If player with a TOTW has another TOTW performance, people will panic sell the TOTW to get coins for the next one but in reality the new TOTW will be more expensive and everyone will buy back. Sometimes it rebounds right away if the person is really meta. My Vini is an example and like 3 people in this thread followed the advice and made easy coins
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-nj-Dkz-Bm-E9-AAA.jpg

-OTW will always crash after the totw release whether the player gets the TOTW or not. Example is i bought Upamecano for 163k sold at183k.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-YLQz-PAL70zm.jpg

LINKS TO RED PICKS
As soon a meta player gets an actual TOTW performance and it's pretty much a lock. Buy out of packs special cards that green link the player. But you have to be realistic because someone like Salah,Neymar,Mbappe etc their red pick pack weight would be low.
That's why Tonali went up crazy last week and RTTK Mukiele this week because of Red Theo and Upamecano
Buy time is Sunday during the hour just before content. Sell time is Saturday peak hours 2-4 pm UK Time.

You could do this with meta gold cards. For example yesterday i bought 26 Mendy for <78k during Friday when everyone opened packs for the new promo and sold him for 84k-85.5k making like 2.5k profit per card. Reason why he links Red Alaba, Red Upamecano, FB Kante,Nkuku so that's like 75k profit.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-g-Y3x-Wt-Apv-ATY34g.jpg

THURSDAY FLIPS
On Thursday we could look at gold cards that are at least 25k and above but cheaper than 150k. Look at the graphs on futbin/futwiz and see their price at peak times during Tuesday, Wednesday and if their price 30 minutes before rival reward is low enough to profit at their peak price it's a buy. For example Dembele was 34k before rewards but was 40k during on Tuesday, Wednesday so i bought under 34k and almost 41k a few hours later.
Did this first 2 weeks with Lacroix, then Kimpembe and Dembele. Will work till end of November at least
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-m-Hs-Jitao9n.jpg

OTW TRADING
You can buy meta OTW attackers like Depay, Griezman and sell in the hype when they score and buy them when they crash when the totw isn't likely. Usually 1 hour and half after the game they would be cheapeast.
You can also buy after the game if a OTW has a totw performance. Buy time is like 1 hr and half after the game and sell time 3 hours before totw drops

Screenshot-20211026-064112-Companion.jpg

Post edited by SmokeSwift1 on

Comments

• Archangel814
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To add, another risky but easy profit is trading icons. Their price bounces up and down daily. For example: 87 barnes goes from 270k-320k daily.
  • SmokeSwift1
    To add, another risky but easy profit is trading icons. Their price bounces up and down daily. For example: 87 barnes goes from 270k-320k daily.

Yeah but you got to be on the market when it's cheap and it's high. You have to buy the undercut and so on. I work 11 hours Afternoon shift in NA so i can't do this. Only flip 3 icons so far so i agree it's easy coins if you are available
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are we not concerned that the current TOTW might be the most supplied TOTW all year?
  • SmokeSwift1
    Are we not concerned that the current TOTW might be the most supplied TOTW all year?

Look at Renato from last year. He was 40k during release weekend. Went to
    75k in 2 weeks and 200k over months.

Zakaria will hit at least 80k in 2 weeks and if you pick up "fresh" ones, you could sell for more to outset the tax.
  • Archangel814
    edited October 2021

Yeah but you got to be on the market when it's cheap and it's high. You have to buy the undercut and so on. I work 11 hours Afternoon shift in NA so i can't do this. Only flip 3 icons so far so i agree it's easy coins if you are available

Thanks for the Zakaria reminder. Sniped him for 43k just now.

CD5-C879-F-194-D-44-ED-81-B0-336-AA2-AB7535.png
  • xCDHx
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero
    If I can scrape together 45k I’ll get one.
  • SmokeSwift1

GG man
  • Archangel814

GG man

Some morons were fighting in a bid for him untik 49k and forgot there is another one. Also honorable mention to his best friend Mbabu. Used him with Akanji from the start and he is without a doubt one of the best RB. The reason he is cheap is because his link suck balls
  • SmokeSwift1
    xCDHx wrote: »

Sell your team and invest 50% of it. If you spend coins as quickly as you make it, you will be always be broke. Plus your team if it isn't a god tier team will depreciate really fast. All the Lacroix, Saint Max etc be should cheap as chips from next week
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    Bought 2, let's see how this goes.

Another to invest in is the Silver IFs. If Silver Beasts comes back they'll shoot up to max BIN, given their current prices that's 100% profit.
  • Yermawfc
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anymore tips
  • Geordielad123
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really appreciate the trading advice. Wish there were more out there like you 👍
  • Tboon
    4806 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks I bought one, hopefully it won't lose my last coins :#
  • Respect for making this thread and sharing this tip, looking forward to following you and seeing your trading progress mate!
  • SmokeSwift1
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    Anymore tips

You could daily flip icons but it's too late to invest for WL now. Will update the trend when i make a big move
  • ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Be careful flipping icons, EA love to randomly ban people for it and if you aren’t a streamer like RTFM you won’t get unbanned.
  • xCDHx
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero
    xCDHx wrote: »

Sell your team and invest 50% of it. If you spend coins as quickly as you make it, you will be always be broke. Plus your team if it isn't a god tier team will depreciate really fast. All the Lacroix, Saint Max etc be should cheap as chips from next week

I got quite a few high rated players (Kane, Kroos, Suarez etc) but the value is not increasing and it is annoying holding onto them now.
    I brought a few Smith Rowe IFs as he will likely go up. I did ok with IFs last year so can see Zakaria will no doubt go up.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    edited October 2021
    Thoughts on di natale? I got two at 840k and 820k He's ~1.1 now

A lot of investors / snipers probably selling off now trying to make a quick profit, how far you guys think he'll climb? Or fall?
  • GeorgeGervin
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »

A lot of investors / snipers probably selling off now trying to make a quick profit, how far you guys think he'll climb? Or fall?

I would cash out ASAP. Great gains already.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner

I would cash out ASAP. Great gains already.

You don't think people will start buying/wanting him more after rewards for the WL?
  • SmokeSwift1

Meta Heros and icons cards really solid. They will rise over time. If you using in your team that's fine. But if it's for just investment, sell on Friday. Then do something else. Like OTW players that flop. Buy them as investor panic sell, hold a week and sell one hour before game time the following week
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Yeah he's already risen 50k almost on the border of 1.2mil. Will hold off for a bit, might sell one and just keep using the other.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Yeah he's already risen 50k almost on the border of 1.2mil. Will hold off for a bit, might sell one and just keep using the other.

Try to snipe Ginola. Looks like a 2 mill card
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner

Try to snipe Ginola. Looks like a 2 mill card

I spent hours trying to snipe him a few days ago, even made a thread cause he was a ghost.

However i seen a few pros say he is clunky think he might be high & average have a feeling his price will go down in the long run. Heard people say he feels like Henry.
  • Yermawfc
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    Invested in Jesus, zakaria and barella informs and all are rising!!!

Class thread mate👍
  • Diddymow
    How to manipulate the market: Futbin

I saw for the Hakimi SBC that the lowest squad was 6k BIN, I thought I could beat that easily. Made a squad of Libertadores rares under 65 rating that cost 200-300 coins each and the cheapest gold Frenchie I could find. The squad came to a total cost of about 3.5k.

Refreshed 10 minutes later and every player in that squad went over 1k each.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Diddymow wrote: »

I saw for the Hakimi SBC that the lowest squad was 6k BIN, I thought I could beat that easily. Made a squad of Libertadores rares under 65 rating that cost 200-300 coins each and the cheapest gold Frenchie I could find. The squad came to a total cost of about 3.5k.

People have patreon groups where all they to do “trade” is just make Futbin solutions and get coins off of them
  • Diddymow

People have patreon groups where all they to do “trade” is just make Futbin solutions and get coins off of them

Explains why you often get squads that are called things like "Koopmeiners is key!". Clearly that is the player they are trying to profit from.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner

Explains why you often get squads that are called things like "Koopmeiners is key!". Clearly that is the player they are trying to profit from.

Yeah… if i use solutions i only ever use them to see the links and just use different players but keep the links
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    In regards to icons I have noticed they are cheapest just before the content drop and then have a big rise during the night (uk time).