THANK YOU EA!!!

13
jamiroquai73
81 posts Park Captain
You stopped the self relegations but you made rivals the worst ever!

You didn’t predict that all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idiots/clowns are loosing matches on purpose to stay in lower divisions? No?! Well, that’s the situation right now!

I have a suggestion for you: or you change immediately the situation in rivals or people like me (and are a lot) will stop playing very soon!

I was always in division 2 and sometimes in 1 in the previous editions of Fifa and now in division 5 I’m getting smashed all the games! I’m winning one game every 30 and I’m not exaggerating! Do you think it’s fun?

And I can’t imagine what will be doing the objectives in the friendlies…

So, I don’t like and I don’t play squad battle, in rivals and friendlies it’s impossible to play, what’s the reason still in the game? No reason!

So, thanks again! This the last time I buy your game for sure and I checked but I can’t ask for the refund otherwise I did already!

Comments

  • Brunjes_FC
    815 posts Professional
    What benefit would there be to staying in a lower division? Less rewards, less WL qualification points etc.

    Do you have evidence of people losing, or are you just going off of you being outmatched and assuming that the only way you could be losing is if you’re playing pros?
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    If you was in division 1 before you should be winning against players in division 5. You might just have to get used to this years gameplay.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    What benefit would there be to staying in a lower division? Less rewards, less WL qualification points etc.

    Do you have evidence of people losing, or are you just going off of you being outmatched and assuming that the only way you could be losing is if you’re playing pros?

    You don’t deserve an answer… Everybody knows that this is the situation, are you living on the moon?
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    If you was in division 1 before you should be winning against players in division 5. You might just have to get used to this years gameplay.

    I don’t think so! I play always in the same way, my team is 86 overall and I’m not become bad in a week!

  • JGDC74
    1100 posts Professional
    I’m in Div 9 and I plan to stay there!
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    I just plan on getting as high as I can.
    I am enjoying the game on new gen and I feel if I lose that I deserve it because it was me that made the mistake.
  • Stav93
    930 posts Semi-Pro
    I mean nobody is losing games on purpose in rivals this year lol there literally isn't any benefit to it.

    The fact is, it's the start of the cycle, and Division 5-3 are super stacked right now. Give it a week or so for the divisions to even themselves out and you'll find your level.

    But I can assure you, ain't nobody losing on purpose 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Smashed_It_Bro
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Imagine thinking you would be just as good at the start of FIFA 22 as you were at the end of FIFA 21.....

    I was division 5/4 all FIFA 21 and currently in 7 working my way up.

    You need to chill out pal.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started FIFA 22 full of hope keeping it positive

    today I gave up and officially requested a refund for the game and FP purchased

    See everyone for FIFA 23
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5010 posts Big Money Move
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    Started FIFA 22 full of hope keeping it positive

    today I gave up and officially requested a refund for the game and FP purchased

    See everyone for FIFA 23

    Pathetic
  • The_giant616
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stav93 wrote: »
    I mean nobody is losing games on purpose in rivals this year lol there literally isn't any benefit to it.

    The fact is, it's the start of the cycle, and Division 5-3 are super stacked right now. Give it a week or so for the divisions to even themselves out and you'll find your level.

    But I can assure you, ain't nobody losing on purpose 🤦🏻‍♂️

    I agree with your middle paragraph about the leagues levelling out but it’s been proven in other threads that people are intentionally losing games. Thing is, I assume they’re quitting before others can score so the loser doesn’t get the win.
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    I’ve seen others already saying they are losing to beat the system. I’ve also seen people say they are stuck in a lower division than their level. Which can happen but people need to wait till divisions level.

    The op being stuck in division 5 as a division 1 player because of the new system. I am not sure how that’s the systems fault.
  • PirateW
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Firstly you say that everyone is deliberately losing.
    Then you say that you can't win.

    How is it possible that your opponent is gifting you wins but you're not winning matches?
    Don't say that people kick off and immediately quit because there is no purpose to that and I've not come across anyone who's done that this time around.

    People moan that they can't win. People moan that they're being gifted wins.
    You seem to be moaning for the sake of it and counter arguing your own argument, yet you accuse other people of being the clown. 🤡
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    PirateW wrote: »
    Firstly you say that everyone is deliberately losing.
    Then you say that you can't win.

    How is it possible that your opponent is gifting you wins but you're not winning matches?
    Don't say that people kick off and immediately quit because there is no purpose to that and I've not come across anyone who's done that this time around.

    People moan that they can't win. People moan that they're being gifted wins.
    You seem to be moaning for the sake of it and counter arguing your own argument, yet you accuse other people of being the clown. 🤡

    You are right! All this bounce of people and I suppose you are one of them, they are not clowns but COWARDS because they like to win easily with worst players.

    And for sure you are like this also in the real life!

    I hope EA will do something as soon as possible or I’m done and have enough of all this COWARDS!

  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    And I will do more! From today, until I will stop playing, I will publish here the name of every COWARD I will get smashed of, one by one!

    So stay tuned…
  • AlexBear012
    2901 posts Fans' Favourite
    But if this is true then you will meet people who will give you free wins?

    Plus, people will eventually go up and can't come back. Staying on lower division is a bad idea because way worse rewards
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    There must be something I'm missing here.

    If people lose on purpose, how are you winning once in 30 games? Unless you think about the regular wins.
  • Diddymow
    4900 posts National Call-Up
    And I will do more! From today, until I get banned for naming and shaming, I will publish here the name of every COWARD I will get smashed of, one by one!

    So stay tuned…

    FTFY
  • Estipan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You stopped the self relegations but you made rivals the worst ever!

    You didn’t predict that all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idiots/clowns are loosing matches on purpose to stay in lower divisions? No?! Well, that’s the situation right now!

    I have a suggestion for you: or you change immediately the situation in rivals or people like me (and are a lot) will stop playing very soon!

    I was always in division 2 and sometimes in 1 in the previous editions of Fifa and now in division 5 I’m getting smashed all the games! I’m winning one game every 30 and I’m not exaggerating! Do you think it’s fun?

    And I can’t imagine what will be doing the objectives in the friendlies…

    So, I don’t like and I don’t play squad battle, in rivals and friendlies it’s impossible to play, what’s the reason still in the game? No reason!

    So, thanks again! This the last time I buy your game for sure and I checked but I can’t ask for the refund otherwise I did already!

    Agree
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    There must be something I'm missing here.

    If people lose on purpose, how are you winning once in 30 games? Unless you think about the regular wins.

    Maybe he is so bad at the game that he loses to people who are trying to lose themselves.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    And to all that are in the same situation, and I see from the posts are a lot, please instead of just reading the forum, please write something also.

    The more people we are the soon EA will do something, maybe…
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    rmoxon wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    There must be something I'm missing here.

    If people lose on purpose, how are you winning once in 30 games? Unless you think about the regular wins.

    Maybe he is so bad at the game that he loses to people who are trying to lose themselves.

    Maybe you are one of the COWARDS…

    I always been in division 2 and sometimes in 1 in past Fifas, just to let you know…

  • Wonderkiid
    1167 posts Professional
    Division 1 was a dumpster division.

    Anyone gets in, I have no doubt 22 will be the same eventually but to get there at this stage of fifa you have to go through people that are actually good at the game
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    And to all that are in the same situation, and I see from the posts are a lot, please instead of just reading the forum, please write something also.

    The more people we are the soon EA will do something, maybe…

    Well you casuals who want an easy ride ruin the game every year. No reason why this year should be any different.
  • Estipan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same situation. Stuck in d6, i cant win 2 in a row.
    Just rage quitting on desperation. 1 win every 15 games. So obvious you are obbey to loose.
    Unplayable and desperating.
  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    rmoxon wrote: »
    And to all that are in the same situation, and I see from the posts are a lot, please instead of just reading the forum, please write something also.

    The more people we are the soon EA will do something, maybe…

    Well you casuals who want an easy ride ruin the game every year. No reason why this year should be any different.

    And I’m not a casual, understand COWARD?!

    You have something else to say?! Because until now you said only bullsheet!

  • jamiroquai73
    81 posts Park Captain
    Estipan wrote: »
    Same situation. Stuck in d6, i cant win 2 in a row.
    Just rage quitting on desperation. 1 win every 15 games. So obvious you are obbey to loose.
    Unplayable and desperating.

    Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.