Game speed screw up

Nightbeat78
298 posts Sunday League Hero
Looks like they screwed up the game speed in offline games. You can choose between slow-normal-fast. Well, normal and fast are equally fast and slow feels like it's the normal speed and the same speed as in FUT games. I think this happened :
-slow : normal
-normal : fast
-fast : fast
I play on ps5. Anyone else have this feeling.
I have been playing career mode on normal speed and every game felt like a bonkers pinbal game.

Comments

• You don't have a unique issue. It is just a feeling, thats how FIFA games speeds are, the game is too fast.
    That's why OS sliders usually turn down sprint speed and pass speed to make the game slower.
  • Nightbeat78
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not a feeling. It is faster. On fifa 21 a career mode game on normal speed and a fut 21 game felt the same speed. In fifa 22 a career mode game on normal speed is like playing a fut 22 game in fast forward. When i switch to slow the game speed feels the same as the FUT 22 games.
    No way that the setting normal speed is actually normal speed.
  • rynjzl
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I swear I dont play for like a week and then this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happens my players feel like they are on crack they move way to fast one flick to the right and they are 20 meters right and one touch and they flies away because of that its been impossible to play this game i am honestly so sick of this game having so many issues people 70 dollars for a game that cant even fix there problems
  • Yohann1
    1 posts Ball Boy
    > @rynjzl said:
    > I swear I dont play for like a week and then this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happens my players feel like they are on crack they move way to fast one flick to the right and they are 20 meters right and one touch and they flies away because of that its been impossible to play this game i am honestly so sick of this game having so many issues people 70 dollars for a game that cant even fix there problems

same problem here :(
  • Boddie011
    13 posts Ball Boy
    In the same boat as you guys. Was playing Legendary and doing fine. But after a recent patch its just pinball crap and I'm getting battered 5-0 every game. World class is way too easy.

Question is: Will changing the game speed from 'Normal' to 'Slow' on Legendary make a difference?
  • pdesbois
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have always playwd on slow, and this seemed like Normal compared to previous versions.

I either play on Semi or Pro coz i am really just some casual chodu...