Anyone else in division 1/elite?

1
Wonderkiid
487 posts Sunday League Hero
Curious to see how many players already reached top divisions and what team/tactics/formation you use.

20211003-125357.jpg

I play 41212 and I am in division 1. Will probably make some adjustments in this team as I made this team with 442 in mind. But I noticed that 41212 is better against better players.

Comments

  • ha032742
    42871 posts Moderator
  • Ayrss7
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?
  • David12344
    17505 posts World Class
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Curious to see how many players already reached top divisions and what team/tactics/formation you use.

    20211003-125357.jpg

    I play 41212 and I am in division 1. Will probably make some adjustments in this team as I made this team with 442 in mind. But I noticed that 41212 is better against better players.

    I’m struggling with 41212 and have gone 433 mate.

    But good to see it still works and is just me
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud
  • Archangel814
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me

    Yeah, Son is great! 33 games and 36 goals/21 assists is pretty sweet considering I have only used him from division 4 and upwards

    I'd also like to get Frenkie a shout out. I kinda dislike the guy because of the hype and his background, but cant deny he's very good in Fifa. Also tried Kante a while back but wasnt as impressed
  • Orison
    67878 posts Icon
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:
  • David12344
    17505 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    That’s silly mate.

    Can’t even play a game
  • Archangel814
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me

    Yeah, Son is great! 33 games and 36 goals/21 assists is pretty sweet considering I have only used him from division 4 and upwards

    I'd also like to get Frenkie a shout out. I kinda dislike the guy because of the hype and his background, but cant deny he's very good in Fifa. Also tried Kante a while back but wasnt as impressed
    Yeah found having 5 star WF in this game is a big advantage when finishing. His finesses are absurd and he is rapid. Who is your CAM ? Would love to add frenkie somehow but I use Haaland so the link wont work.
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me

    Yeah, Son is great! 33 games and 36 goals/21 assists is pretty sweet considering I have only used him from division 4 and upwards

    I'd also like to get Frenkie a shout out. I kinda dislike the guy because of the hype and his background, but cant deny he's very good in Fifa. Also tried Kante a while back but wasnt as impressed
    Yeah found having 5 star WF in this game is a big advantage when finishing. His finesses are absurd and he is rapid. Who is your CAM ? Would love to add frenkie somehow but I use Haaland so the link wont work.

    I used Dembele but honestly, he's not very good at that position. I am not really much of a dribbler except for the necessary. But his agility and pace makes it easy to create 1-2's.

    I would recommend Son to anyone but he's hard to link in a hybrid. Reguillon is decent but not ideal


  • Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg
  • Archangel814
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me

    Yeah, Son is great! 33 games and 36 goals/21 assists is pretty sweet considering I have only used him from division 4 and upwards

    I'd also like to get Frenkie a shout out. I kinda dislike the guy because of the hype and his background, but cant deny he's very good in Fifa. Also tried Kante a while back but wasnt as impressed
    Yeah found having 5 star WF in this game is a big advantage when finishing. His finesses are absurd and he is rapid. Who is your CAM ? Would love to add frenkie somehow but I use Haaland so the link wont work.

    I used Dembele but honestly, he's not very good at that position. I am not really much of a dribbler except for the necessary. But his agility and pace makes it easy to create 1-2's.

    I would recommend Son to anyone but he's hard to link in a hybrid. Reguillon is decent but not ideal


    Are you playing in ps5 ? I found simple one two this year is pure rubbish because the game always ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up the most simple through ball
  • RadioShaq
    18964 posts Moderator
    It’s nice to see someone from the forum reach elite good job.
  • davelj
    472 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    @Orison formation mate?
  • Orison
    67878 posts Icon
    davelj wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    @Orison formation mate?

    442/4222
  • The_giant616
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Ayrss7 wrote: »
    Curious about ur custom tactics and instructions if you don't mind sharing?

    Will share later when I get back on bud

    Son as ST i assume ? He done wonders for me

    Yeah, Son is great! 33 games and 36 goals/21 assists is pretty sweet considering I have only used him from division 4 and upwards

    I'd also like to get Frenkie a shout out. I kinda dislike the guy because of the hype and his background, but cant deny he's very good in Fifa. Also tried Kante a while back but wasnt as impressed

    Out of interest, what is there to dislike about his background?
  • davelj
    472 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    @Orison formation mate?

    442/4222

    @Orison custom tactics and instructions mate?
  • Orison
    67878 posts Icon
    davelj wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    @Orison formation mate?

    442/4222

    @Orison custom tactics and instructions mate?

    On the 4222 I used for div 1 it's

    60
    40
    balanced

    balanced
    direct passes or whatever it's called
    5
    2
    1

    Instructions are get in the box for crosses on the CAMs, stay back, stay central on the CDMs, stay back on the fullbacks.
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 4
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    Gratz! How hard was it?

    I only needed 50 games to reach division 1 so hopefully I'll get to Elite aswell

    @davelj I play on the Xbox Series X. I personally have no issues with it. I think the through balls are stronger then ever

    @The_giant616 nothing personal. I support the rival team and sick and tired of ajax youth always being hyped to the moon

    20211003-193225.jpg
  • Orison
    67878 posts Icon
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Reached div 1, but haven't played past the 2nd checkpoint yet. Searched for 45mins per game in div 1 so I just gave up :joy:

    Something I noticed aswell. I play on Series X though so I already know the player base isnt very big unfortunately. Gratz!

    Do you expect to reach Elite soon? The winning streaks make it alot easier to rank up.

    Made it yeah
    77d9a8ef37f682cc1283c58e012732bc.jpg

    Gratz! How hard was it?

    I only needed 50 games to reach division 1 so hopefully I'll get to Elite aswell

    @davelj I play on the Xbox Series X. I personally have no issues with it. I think the through balls are stronger then ever

    @The_giant616 nothing personal. I support the rival team and sick and tired of ajax youth always being hyped to the moon

    20211003-193225.jpg

    It was ok.

    I think elite div is possible on any platform except for ps5 (atleast for me and on my level). You are mainly playing against people who are about elite level I guess.

    Heard the same from people who play the ps4 version.
  • IamFrench
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3

    Noticable better than Neymar? Havent seen Neymar much. It's usually Messi or CR7
  • Simm0
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3
    Cordoba :heart:
  • Notformeclive
    2791 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3

    That whole team is so nice, Campos <3 , that is the sort of team i would build with a ton of coins, the formation I'm playing as well.
    Although the fact I have only just upgraded my CF from Mertens to Dybala tells you where we are with our respective budgets.

    Interesting that you have Dybala and Sterling on the side of their favourite foot rather than cutting in.

    Would you mind sharing your custom tactics and player instructions?
  • IamFrench
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3

    Noticable better than Neymar? Havent seen Neymar much. It's usually Messi or CR7

    I haven't used Neymar, but Ginola is so good. He can play in all positions... the best player in my team.
    If you want gameplay:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1444718780496687106/pu/vid/1280x720/fdCjcGCPDPtKsXcu.mp4?tag=12
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1444066272334041089/pu/vid/1280x720/ogKoe6WBAHDlu6Jx.mp4?tag=12

    Cordoba is also excellent, maybe he will become my favorite CB so far.

    IamFrench wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1

    FAyqQbJXoAss_ev.jpg

    Ginola <3

    That whole team is so nice, Campos <3 , that is the sort of team i would build with a ton of coins, the formation I'm playing as well.
    Although the fact I have only just upgraded my CF from Mertens to Dybala tells you where we are with our respective budgets.

    Interesting that you have Dybala and Sterling on the side of their favourite foot rather than cutting in.

    Would you mind sharing your custom tactics and player instructions?

    In the future, I will replace Dybala with Abedi Pelé, because Dybala is better in CF.

    Regarding my tactics/instruction, I try some things again and I will share my tactics when I am in Elite Division
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 4
    For those who asked about my tactics:

    Defence:
    Balanced
    Width: 45
    Depth: 70

    Offence:
    Fast Build up
    Direct passing
    Width: 40
    Players box: 5
    Corners: 2
    Freekicks: 1

    41212 (2)

    Strikers default, stay forward
    Cam: stay forward, get in box, conservative
    1x CM: default
    1x CM: stay back, default (i like 1 attacking fullback, this fullback needs to cover your attacking fullback
    CDM: stay back, cover center
    Defence: all step up, 1x fb stay back and 1x fb balanced overlap

    Hope it makes sense. I do 1-2's upfront, let the cam catch up or overlap. Keep width with either fullback or let a cm overlap. Through balls are strong so make good use of it

    Start from the fullbacks and work your way in. If you are on the counter go direct through the middle
  • KingBarca
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you're just playing for fun and get close to Div1 on PS5 there is basically no fun to have.

    All the ProPlayers and Wannabe-Pros trying to get to Elite are on PS5 and you basically play only high competitive games non-stop.
    So no sitting back after work for a few games.

    On one side its good that you can't get relegated anymore and somehow over time get your 7 wins but on the other side its really annoying that you have to focus in those games if you even want to have a chance in the first place.

    Has to be fun these days on for example Xbox where basically no decent player is left anymore because everyone switched for this wannabe e-sport.
  • Orison
    67878 posts Icon
    Yeah, PS5 is very bad.

    Every other platform including PS4 is relatively chill.

    Luckily old gen is the better game so on your PS5 you can just install the PS4 version and have easier opponents AND a better game :D
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    KingBarca wrote: »
    If you're just playing for fun and get close to Div1 on PS5 there is basically no fun to have.

    All the ProPlayers and Wannabe-Pros trying to get to Elite are on PS5 and you basically play only high competitive games non-stop.
    So no sitting back after work for a few games.

    On one side its good that you can't get relegated anymore and somehow over time get your 7 wins but on the other side its really annoying that you have to focus in those games if you even want to have a chance in the first place.

    Has to be fun these days on for example Xbox where basically no decent player is left anymore because everyone switched for this wannabe e-sport.

    I think you overestimate the amount of players that care about such a thing. We are talking like 0.01% of the entire pool of players. I can imagine there are alot more average players on PS as the player base is bigger. It's more concentrated on Xbox, but Elite is likely to be easier indeed.

    I never really cared for competitive play even back when I really peaked (fifa 08/15 except for 14). I don't do now either as I've grown too old and the game changed from passing to skillmoves.
Sign In or Register to comment.