Gameplay on PC

DSD27
5789 posts Big Money Move
Now that the game is out, is the gameplay actually different from consoles for not having Hyper Motion, or is it just visuals? Is there a comparison somewhere?

Comments

• hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes
    1 is a copy of fifa 21, but with a price of a new game and full of cheaters (pc)
    the other is an attempt to make things better but done in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ way (console)
  • SBaggio59
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021
    Personally, I haven't seen any big differences. More cutscenes and scenes that allow a better immersion of the game. On PC, there is no "hypermotion ", but I did not really see big differences, it is rather minimal. But it is always better to have the next-gen, if it's ready!
  • DSD27
    5789 posts Big Money Move
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    Personally, I haven't seen any big differences. More cutscenes and scenes that allow a better immersion of the game. On PC, there is no "hypermotion ", but I did not really see big differences, it is rather minimal. But it is always better to have the next-gen, if it's ready!

I've read comments of people saying that the game with Hyper Motion has less goals, because the defense was improved, and also that teammates give a lot better support.