Best investments?

El_Nino
11112 posts Has That Special Something
I know high rated fodder is the obvious answer and will explode eventually, but looking more at players/a player I can actually use while holding.

Comments

• ha032742
    54541 posts Moderator
    Snipe a Di Natale or Ginola
  • LahmChops
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »

Gotta disagee on this one. People will start undercutting like always once ranges update. You would need to sell immediately when range is upped. If you miss the window by a few hours, price will drop below 850. It's never not happened.. especially when you can get 87's for under 10 K right now.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1283 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best investments 84s to 88s can get for under 10k if You have the coins u will double or triple but it's the waiting game they wont rise overnight.

Potm mbabpe if it comes will see them rise as it won't be cheap. Am going 4.5 mill on them.

Also don't go all in on 1 players mix it up last thing you want is say 70 plus aguero to sell
  • ha032742
    54541 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    LahmChops wrote: »

Gotta disagee on this one. People will start undercutting like always once ranges update. You would need to sell immediately when range is upped. If you miss the window by a few hours, price will drop below 850. It's never not happened.. especially when you can get 87's for under 10 K right now.

Look at base Eto’o :#

I made 1.6m off him and he’s still extinct even with the price range increase ;)
  • LahmChops

I made 1.6m off him and he’s still extinct even with the price range increase ;)

Another thing to remember though is people are making Serie A teams because they are cheap and the best value. People building teams that way arent dropping 850K on Di Natale. They are going for low priced value.
  • Neyney_my_baby
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Another thing to remember though is people are making Serie A teams because they are cheap and the best value. People building teams that way arent dropping 850K on Di Natale. They are going for low priced value.

Do Natalie yeah but ginola will probably go extinct again unless they up his price to 2 mill or something, even then he might but I’m guessing he will go to about 1.5
  • LahmChops

Do Natalie yeah but ginola will probably go extinct again unless they up his price to 2 mill or something, even then he might but I’m guessing he will go to about 1.5

Maybe, i just think people will still always go for Neymar. That's why trading is so unpredictable sometimes. I think it's what make FUT trading more fun than the game itself.
  • Zeke1216
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    Best investments 84s to 88s can get for under 10k if You have the coins u will double or triple but it's the waiting game they wont rise overnight.

Potm mbabpe if it comes will see them rise as it won't be cheap. Am going 4.5 mill on them.

Also don't go all in on 1 players mix it up last thing you want is say 70 plus aguero to sell

How did you even manage 4.5 mill already lol
  • ha032742
    54541 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021

The heroes are a new card with hype plus get a soft link to other hero cards and a strong link to cards from their respective leagues so Di Natale is not just for people running Serie A teams imo.

I do agree with @Neyney_my_baby that Ginola will be the money maker however due to 5* 5* and most will probably use him with Neymar (starting him RW instead of Messi along with Neymar and Mbappe). Di Natale will hold his value well and on PS you probably will make some profit off him as apart from Mbappe, CR7 and the icon STs there are few elite options below that…he looks similar to Eusebio stat wise.
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • Moose Factory
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve got 46 Navas’ in my transfer pile bought at 9k each. Not as reliable as a Yaya Toure investment of the past, but a decent money maker… soon.
  • LahmChops

The heroes are a new card with hype plus get a soft link to other hero cards and a strong link to any Serie A card so Di Natale is not just for people running Serie A teams imo.

I do agree with @Neyney_my_baby that Ginola will be the money maker however due to 5* 5* and most will probably use him with Neymar (starting him RW instead of Messi along with Neymar and Mbappe). Di Natale will hold his value well and on PS you probably will make some profit off him as apart from Mbappe, CR7 and the icon STs there are few elite options below that…he looks similar to Eusebio stat wise.

It's all just hypothetical anyway, since it's seems pretty hard to snipe him!
  • El_Nino
    11112 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve got 46 Navas’ in my transfer pile bought at 9k each. Not as reliable as a Yaya Toure investment of the past, but a decent money maker… soon.

Look at that for a blast from the past eh, perfect investment for St Paddy's day.

While I appreciate the advice guys my budget is 300k haha.

I ain't as big time.
  • Moose Factory
    El_Nino wrote: »

Look at that for a blast from the past eh, perfect investment for St Paddy's day.

I ain't as big time.

That would buy you 30 or so Navas’… just sayin ;)
  • Jordonp
    4203 posts National Call-Up

I ain't as big time.

This is bad advice. EA are not going to be releasing 30 Nani SBCs.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4269 posts National Call-Up

I ain't as big time.

Mass bid on an 83 rated player in Bundesliga, Ligue 1, La Liga or Serie A, under 1000 coins and leave them in your watch list until POTM releases.

I've 30 Acerbi for 850 coins. Leaving the other 20 spots at the moment to buy and sell Harvey Barnes from Leicester every hour.
  • joshyw
    1319 posts Professional
    edited October 2021

Surely that’s easy coins right? as soon as something big comes he atleast doubles i’m guessing
  • Moose Factory
    Jordonp wrote: »

I ain't as big time.

This is bad advice. EA are not going to be releasing 30 Nani SBCs.

🤔
  • Moose Factory
    joshyw wrote: »

Surely that’s easy coins right? as soon as something big comes he atleast doubles i’m guessing

Might be a Sergio Ramos SBC in a couple hours.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2021

I ain't as big time.

Check cheap players that are semi usable of good nation in good league but different ones.1-2k. So Morata for example, Spanish in Italian league. Buy in bid, list for 6-700 coins over BIN. Always list 100, vary the player, relist and relist forever.
  • 4dvz
    1234 posts Professional
    I have a question for you who keep players in unassigned. Is there a way to open packs for you, or are you just not gonna open them at all?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up

Sniped Di Natale easy enough but Ginola is impossible atm
  • VerdePride
    3579 posts National Call-Up

Did you snipe him on console ? Been after one myself
  • fifaplayerbol
    VerdePride wrote: »

Did you snipe him on console ? Been after one myself

Web app, too much lag on menu screens of console to snipe
  • fifaplayerbol
    Screenshot-2021-10-03-at-16-56-37.png

Missed another, I physically cannot snipe any quicker, these guys must be using auto buyers