Is it that hard to fix the skill points?

plzea
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2021
Why is the bug fixing so late?

I think Development team has the ability to fix this as soon as possible.

Isn't it?

But why aren't you fixing it? It's been a while since it was released.

I hate it so much.

Bug is so annoying.

The next FIFA 23 never buys early.

I don't want to be fooled anymore.

Comments

• Rdb
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Theres nothing wrong.

They changed the growth curve. Downgraded players. They even put an EA announcement about this on fifa screen.

If u dont want to skillpoints shown in minus then take them all off and put on again.
  • Rdb wrote: »
    Theres nothing wrong.

They changed the growth curve. Downgraded players. They even put an EA announcement about this on fifa screen.

If u dont want to skillpoints shown in minus then take them all off and put on again.

One of the first things I looked for when I ran into this issue was some kind of release note / patch note saying that they changed something. I haven't seen anything related to what you just shared.

I also never saw any sort of announcement screen - the only one I have seen over the last few days was about some fix to a homegrown talent player in career mode.

If you've got a source / link for this that you can share, that would be great.
  • Ashy
    19647 posts World Class
    He's right. Before the xp curve was too small and it was too easy to get level 25. It took 200,000xp in total. So if you were level 17 before with 51 skill points for example you dropped down to level 12 with 39 skill points and have -12.

So you have more skill points than you should based on the new xp curve and your new level.

There was a screen update on fifa I think it appeared at the start of the week like Sunday-Tuesday time. Basically saying if you were over level 11 you may drop down levels due to the new xp calculations.

• Rdb
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes it was in Fifa an update screen earlier this week on early acces