Back on FUT since FIFA 16….

BCBeneli
1448 posts Play-Off Hero
Holy [email protected] This mode is so different now!! There’s a million diff cards now and a bunch of modes.

I’m a little lost honestly. Not sure where to start or which mode to play first while I adjust to the new additions since fifa 16

Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Joka2002
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Beginner squads... then work up the difficulties.

Then friendlies to get used to actual players
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    That’s good to know, by beginner squads you mean just cheap teams with some op players ?
  • jamiemb17
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol, I am taking it seriously for the first time since 16 too, and I remember your name from here. Divisions/seasons is now Division Rivals, and Champions is just an extension of that. I would just play Rivals really.
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    jamiemb17 wrote: »
    Lol, I am taking it seriously for the first time since 16 too, and I remember your name from here. Divisions/seasons is now Division Rivals, and Champions is just an extension of that. I would just play Rivals really.

Thanks brother. Yeah I used to be on these forums all day everyday back in the day lol.
  • The_giant616
    1544 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had the same last year. Just did squad battles after getting beaten too easily when I qualified for div 3. Them when I got used to it, came back to rivals and got relegated to div 5 but played my way up to div 1.

Things I found odd:

- So much to do. You can really get hooked doing it all so don’t feel that you have to
    - average players irl are amazing in the game and get boosted cards for no reason
    - finding flaws to exploit in the game mechanics is how the majority of players get ahead
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had the same last year. Just did squad battles after getting beaten too easily when I qualified for div 3. Them when I got used to it, came back to rivals and got relegated to div 5 but played my way up to div 1.

Things I found odd:

- So much to do. You can really get hooked doing it all so don’t feel that you have to
    - average players irl are amazing in the game and get boosted cards for no reason
    - finding flaws to exploit in the game mechanics is how the majority of players get ahead

That’s awesome feedback the last part about the exploits have always existed in fifa for sure tho, one year is crosses, the other is long shots , then another year is soft finishes on keepers side
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up my friends
  • Davisto
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    My advice is to just enjoy yourself don’t get wrapped up in all the OP /Meta players otherwise it will get to you :joy:
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up again
  • HndL
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Back here since FIFA 18 (came back to fifa last 2 months of fifa 21) and I had the same feelings
    TOO MANY shiny cards and modes but only rage didn't change (I miss my old forums account ..)