Game has reverted

Fotbal_love_12
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The game was brilliant last week now it has become like 21. The collision system is ruined again as well as ball deflecting in path of opponent. My own players have blocked my shots several times and all of a sudden my keeper has gone dumb. Does this have to do with region or something because i dont get it

Comments

• David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nothing has changed
  • afc4life_1
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    David75653 wrote: »
    Nothing has changed

The pace of the game has definitely changed. The passing also seems a lot smoother in certain situations. Also through balls are working a lot better aswell.
  • broxigaz
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes it has changed
  • Wurrsmycash
    1415 posts Professional
    Had two games this morning...it has definitely changed. Blocks have dramatically increased, almost to FIFA 21 levels..

Opponents packing boxes and harder to get shots off.
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA listened to the muppets who can’t play football.. so now it went from being good to an arcade feat again 😞
  • Diem
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothing has changed

• joshyw
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Feels the same to me. A few losses for some and you get threads like this popping up all over the place, no wonder the game gets patched unnecessarily
  • Greekgod97
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe you’re having a bad run and blame the game instead of yourself? I have done it, its only human.
    The game is just as terrible as it was in week 1, wish it had changed just a little bit.
  • Fifapayne
    5132 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    nothing has changed, people are getting used to the game

Scary how people think the game changed when it’s absolutely the same

They haven’t patched anything yet…
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifapayne wrote: »

This.
    People are getting used to the game, and finding ways to exploit through balls, lofted passes etc etc. It is on you to combat this. I have had to change tactics several times, and make small adjustments to stop that type of rubbish play.
  • TheMightyBee
    3958 posts National Call-Up
    People play the same as fifa 21
  • I SiR MartY I
    11432 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2021

This. Its a placebo. People giddy beating farmers, now people have adapted and learnt the exploits they think the game is ruined, when it already was, people just hadn't figured it out yet.
  • FUTChamp2017
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Something definately has changed. Don't know exactly what, but the first few days people actually played football. Now we're back to a mix of FIFA 17 and FIFA 21, where people just sit back and hit you on the counter.

8-10 players in and around the box, block, block, block, tackle, tackle, tackle, 100% strengt through ball up to Mbappe/Iñaki Williams/Adama Traore -> through on goal alone with keeper. Rinse and repeat.
  • David12344
    20067 posts Club Captain
    It might be in my head but feels like fifa 21 again lol
  • Maestro2k
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    David12344 wrote: »
    It might be in my head but feels like fifa 21 again lol

Exactly, it was silently patched !
  • P1stolpete187
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing has changed
  • Chet
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »

This.
    People are getting used to the game, and finding ways to exploit through balls, lofted passes etc etc. It is on you to combat this. I have had to change tactics several times, and make small adjustments to stop that type of rubbish play.

Exactly this. They are also discovering which custom tactics and players allow them to play in that fifa 21 way. Nothing has changed game wise.
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    Nothing has changed… only thing that has changed is people’s teams and people getting used to the game
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nothing in the game has changed that I can tell, I think a lot of it is all down to the tin pot servers they use. Because at the start not many players = a great experience, but the game has been released now on a grand scale. The servers cannot cope with the demand, so it goes to the lottery…..will you get the better side of the server. Because if you get the laggy side, your players are like in 21, running in tar, turning like a boat, passing nowhere near the target….etc etc etc….you get the good side of the server and be lag free, you have responsive players, great passing etc etc etc.
    This is where the game is awful in many eyes, because you get that one good game then utter dire for the next few.

With all of EAs money they should be sorting out their server providers to a better performing level. Even epic with fortnite seem to have less issues. Hardly ever have lag, or packet loss etc.

The problem is, EA has no real competition in the football/soccer sports market so nothing is ever going to improve, unlike fortnite had to with the release of apex etc.
    So to them we are just a cash cow because most moan, then pile in a bunch of money for a new card etc. Why change a great money making business plan for the happiness of the customer, as after all they never comment on anything, and ban you if they don’t like what you saying with youtubers in the past