Fifa 22 death of pro clubs -The End

AmBlFarhan
119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Starting from fifa 10-14 fifa Pro clubs was the best mode You could play . 11 vs 11 With human players the beauty of getting actual 22 players like the real life sport and a collective effort towards a goal felt unreal . After that the game mechanics changed to run down the wing simulator Where you have 1 short guy (because tall guys can never be fast) and 1 Tall guy and the short guy runs down the wing holding right trigger on your controller and presses the cross button and tall guy heads it in . It became a game that only required you to spam X button on your controller and you’ll spam away until it works and it will work . Now I’ve been fortunate enough to play in custom organized 11 vs 11 leagues since FIFA 11 . Ranked 1 club in the world to leagues like VIFA , VPSA , VPFL , iFVPAA international, VFL , IVL , WPSA , ELITE FC , FIFA K1NGZ , l Ambitious l these are clubs in XBOX and custom leagues 11 v 11 all organized by third parties with large number of players because FIFA doesn’t want it to get a competitive platform going for clubs . There was a time where people were genuinely interested in investing their time off their real life with no pay but for the passion of the specific pro clubs where the wins were satisfying and losses felt emotional . FIFA pro clubs had and still has such a potential . I’ve posted a thread in this forum 11 years ago about clubs where I proposed ideas such as :
1) ADD A SUBSTITUTION OPTION ( where if your friends join late they can be be subbed in instead of a bot if you are playing regular division club matches it’s bots and only 2 members )
2) ADD A SPECTATOR MODE ( where if a player wishes they can sit in the bench and watch a live game as it’s being played I know someone can stream but watching a game from in game is better since if you play competitive leagues you may have more than 11 players on at the same time and based on your competitive matches you can spectate and make decisions into next game subbing people on and off while they literally watch the game from the bench making it actually realistic .
3) ADD PAID DLC so EA actually gives a s*** . It’s very clear EA does not make money off pro clubs and ultimate team is the money maker mode with all the micro transactions and that’s why they stopped caring about pro clubs mode . Now this Idea allows them to atleast make some sort of money and get more support for clubs and get some sort of motivation to help improve hardcore pro clubs players .

4)BRING BACK lobbies and 11 v 11 modes and drop ins . Yes I know it was chaotic and people fighting for same spots but atleast you didn’t constantly just play 1 v 1 in empty lobbies . The point of this mode is multiplayer and the chaos it brings but it’s beautiful when everyone works together and you are rewarded . There’s also a mode once upon a time where you could play 11 v 11 with irl players in lobbies that’s also been taken away from us .. for no reason

Here I am at my mid - late 20s just reminiscing and reminding myself that I made this exact post 11 years ago posting 3 constructive feedback as a customer who cares about the game mode and willing to pay a little bit more to see a little bit more . But I know posting a constructive comment or feedback will get me permanently banned on this forums again . It’s the end of this mode it’s unfortunate the population of the pro clubs dropped 196% past 10 years gradually .. it’s 2021 moving into 2022 you can’t tell me adding 2 things that’s really hard for them ? Just 1 or 2 actual features ?? Instead of just renaming “traits” into “archetypes “ or changing specialties into “perks” these are not improving the game it’s showing veterans that you don’t care anymore about the game anymore because money runs the world . I have no words but to just say this I had to let it out and I know my ideas are not perfect but atleast I tried . I’m from Vancouver British Columbia Canada 🇨🇦 where the FIFA franchise has been made . I’m out thanks for the read if EA doesn’t permanently ban me and censor me I’m sure you’ll be able to read this .

Comments

• AmBlFarhan
    Bump
  • plzea
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2021
    I'm sure that one 11vs11 will be a much more impressive and thrilling memory than a thousand 1vs1 or 5:5. This can also be realized in a drop-in match. If you don't think people won't gather, people will eventually gather. This is because 11vs11 is attractive enough without packaging. There may be small disputes in it, but those who encourage conflict can be sanctioned through reporting and recording functions. However, it is the same as the words that the work of the ea team is increasing, so it is questionable whether it can be expected.
  • Kaine_
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game mode where you could pick real players was great. They've just dumbed it down. What's funny though is even after all the neglection, all the ignoring, it's still better than their golden child FUT. How does that happen?
  • AmBlFarhan
    Bump
  • AvalanJ
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero