What division you in?

1
davelj
494 posts Semi-Pro
Im in 8 and cant get out

Comments

  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    One win away from D4
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    greif44 wrote: »
    One win away from D4

    @greif44 really, fair play mate.
    What formation do you use?
  • Jellymemory1
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    D6, but struggling to get one win. Played 3 yesterday, 1 win, 1 draw,one loss.
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Div 4 at the moment, knocking on the door for Div 3
    Given I was a gold 3 player last fifa, this is a welcome change.
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    David75653 wrote: »
    Div 4 at the moment, knocking on the door for Div 3
    Given I was a gold 3 player last fifa, this is a welcome change.

    @David75653 well done mate, what formation you use
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    davelj wrote: »
    David75653 wrote: »
    Div 4 at the moment, knocking on the door for Div 3
    Given I was a gold 3 player last fifa, this is a welcome change.

    @David75653 well done mate, what formation you use

    3421, or 433 (5) dependent on the opponent.
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    David75653 wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    David75653 wrote: »
    Div 4 at the moment, knocking on the door for Div 3
    Given I was a gold 3 player last fifa, this is a welcome change.

    @David75653 well done mate, what formation you use

    3421, or 433 (5) dependent on the opponent.

    @David75653 Mind sharing your custom and intructions mate
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    davelj wrote: »
    David75653 wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    David75653 wrote: »
    Div 4 at the moment, knocking on the door for Div 3
    Given I was a gold 3 player last fifa, this is a welcome change.

    @David75653 well done mate, what formation you use

    3421, or 433 (5) dependent on the opponent.

    @David75653 Mind sharing your custom and intructions mate
    Sure.

    GK - Sweeper, CFC etc.

    LB/RB - balanced, overlap
    CB - Stay back, step up

    Central CM - Cut passing lanes, Stay back ( would recommend a really good passer here, with good agility etc, as they will be the person to essentially recycle and start new attacks), stick to position.

    Left sided central midfielder - Balanced attack, stay on edge of box, stick to position, cover wing. (this can be either left or right sided CM)

    Right sided central midfielder - Get forward, stay on edge of box, free roam, cover wing.

    LW/RW -stay forward, free roam, come short, balanced crossing support

    CF - False 9, Stay forward, stay central (with this game, I would recommend a strong striker to hold ball and lay off)

    Defense - 50 width, 65 depth, balanced
    offense - 60 width, fast build up, forward runs - 8/4/4

    Remember though, this isn't a formation that you can spam balls, I never sprint, and don't use skill moves.
  • Double_D
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    7 and I'm intentionally chilling here for a little bit
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Div 6

  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    ASX wrote: »
    Div 6

    @ASX Formation you use mate
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    davelj wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Div 6

    @ASX Formation you use mate

    442
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    ASX wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Div 6

    @ASX Formation you use mate

    442

    @ASX mind sharing your custom tactics mate
  • JoCo1214
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Div 6
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    JoCo1214 wrote: »
    Div 6

    @JoCo1214 formation you use mate
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    davelj wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    davelj wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Div 6

    @ASX Formation you use mate

    442

    @ASX mind sharing your custom tactics mate

    Balanced defense
    Width 50
    Depth 55
    Balanced offence
    Direct passing
    Width 50
    Players in box 7

    One striker get in behind
    One striker balanced
    Wingers get in box for crosses
    One CM balanced, get in the box for cross, cover center
    One CM stay back while attacking, cover center
    Fullbacks stay back
  • Wurrsmycash
    1416 posts Professional
    Div 5 without too much difficulty apart from a couple of losses in D10 early on.

    Still got a few points to accumulate for WL yet tho. Can sense a losing streak coming soon 😂
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    Div 5 without too much difficulty apart from a couple of losses in D10 early on.

    Still got a few points to accumulate for WL yet tho. Can sense a losing streak coming soon 😂

    @Wurrsmycash what formation you use bud
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D5 rank 1. 2 wins off D4.
    Use 442
    Balanced, 60 depth, 50 width

    Attack is default apart from players in the box up to 8.
    Player instructions I changed back to default about 5 games ago after losing a few and it seems to be working.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1416 posts Professional
    davelj wrote: »
    Div 5 without too much difficulty apart from a couple of losses in D10 early on.

    Still got a few points to accumulate for WL yet tho. Can sense a losing streak coming soon 😂

    @Wurrsmycash what formation you use bud

    4-4-2 starting and move into 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1

    Last year I was mostly 4-3-2-1 but found this year and for one of the first times ever 4-4-2 is very solid and balanced and let's you easily transition into different formations, 4-3-3s and 4-2-3-1 etc

    Easy for hybrid squad building too. CMs on Stay back and cover centre and STs get in behind
  • rezyy
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    2 games from division 3, getting tough now, need a few upgrades
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rezyy wrote: »
    2 games from division 3, getting tough now, need a few upgrades

    Innit! about the same place as you. It's showing these players have ploughed money into the game teams are another level.
  • Greekgod97
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just qualified for WL and in division 3. But I’m not having fun so far. Understand how to win, but the game lacks the feeling of command.
    I play very attacking and against the low drooping counter-attack guys( most of them) somehow I keep winning.
    My tip is: don’t run. Just don’t hold down the sprint button unless your clear trough.
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Just qualified for WL and in division 3. But I’m not having fun so far. Understand how to win, but the game lacks the feeling of command.
    I play very attacking and against the low drooping counter-attack guys( most of them) somehow I keep winning.
    My tip is: don’t run. Just don’t hold down the sprint button unless your clear trough.

    @Greekgod97 Mind sharing your custom tactics mate
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    rezyy wrote: »
    2 games from division 3, getting tough now, need a few upgrades

    @rezyy mind sharing your custom tactics mate
  • joehuk
    6591 posts Big Money Move
    Div 7.

    lost 1 game so far in Div rivals.

    I generally ALWAYS start well in FIFA's until the whole meta / tactics / youtubers have let loose lol.

    then it goes down hill from there becuase

    #1 never copy anyway
    #2 generally the way i play doesnt work against the above
    #3 won't have a crazy team

    Remember starting fifa 21 really well then couldn't buy a win most of the time online.

    one thing is though Competative mode is best thing to happen to fifa - Manual jockey for me is easy, but it seems alot are struggling to defend right now :lol:
  • fifaclubs82
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2021
    Just got into division 6 but expecting some hard games coming, switched to 41212 narrow and seems much better for me
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2021
    Just made 6, using 3421. Games have been easier than 7 so far.

    Better players are still working through the divs.
  • Jsim86
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Division 4
  • Daviedenko
    83 posts Park Captain
    In div 3 knocking on door of 2 but worried about being to high and staying there if I don’t belong ……
Sign In or Register to comment.