Custom tactics

davelj
494 posts Semi-Pro
Anybody know why the opposition always seems faster and press more in fifa 22.

Any OP custom tactics or something?

Comments

• number5
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s ultra attacking version of their formation and pressure after losing possession or constant pressure.
    But it’s also the connection. When I have a favorable connection my guys press on their own, intercept on their own, block on their own.
    When I don’t, the opp is literally breathing down my neck with every touch I make, intercepting every pass, and blocking every shot.
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    number5 wrote: »
    It’s ultra attacking version of their formation and pressure after losing possession or constant pressure.
    But it’s also the connection. When I have a favorable connection my guys press on their own, intercept on their own, block on their own.
    When I don’t, the opp is literally breathing down my neck with every touch I make, intercepting every pass, and blocking every shot.

@number5 thanks for your reply mate, what division you in mate
  • number5
    6. Can’t get promoted to 5 because every time I get to that promotion game, I lose.

One of the only counters to the play you’ve mentioned that I’ve had even a little success with is having a back 5 and clearing the ball in any sticky situation. Wingbacks are like the pressure release valve this year.
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    6. Can’t get promoted to 5 because every time I get to that promotion game, I lose.

One of the only counters to the play you’ve mentioned that I’ve had even a little success with is having a back 5 and clearing the ball in any sticky situation. Wingbacks are like the pressure release valve this year.

@number5 mind sharing your custom tactics and instructions mate
  • number5

CB’s have “step up”
    WB have “overlap”
    Center CM is stay back
    Everything else default.

Def
    Balanced
    Width 50
    Depth 60
    ATT
    Balanced
    Balanced
    Width 65
    Box-8

5-3-2
    Hando
    Cuadrado
    Manolas
    Kiulibaly
    Skriniar
    Spinnazola

Mikhitaryan
    Kessie
    Barella

Dybala
    Muriel
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    CB’s have “step up”
    WB have “overlap”
    Center CM is stay back
    Everything else default.

Def
    Balanced
    Width 50
    Depth 60
    ATT
    Balanced
    Balanced
    Width 65
    Box-8

5-3-2
    Hando
    Cuadrado
    Manolas
    Kiulibaly
    Skriniar
    Spinnazola

Mikhitaryan
    Kessie
    Barella

Dybala
    Muriel

@number5 thanks mate, does it play well mate, like create enough chances
  • Uniack88
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m having similar issues my players keep sitting back was fine in every other division but in div 6 my opponent can keep passing between his defenders if he wants as he has all the time in the world while even my strikers are in their own half.

Funny thing is it only seems to happen against 433 and and the 4321 I also use pressure after loss but only worked for 1 game.this game is to inconsistent
  • number5
    If it’s ps5, there are just games where my back line plays deep and tries to get back behind the halfway despite no tactics changes and changing my depth to accommodate. I, like you, think it’s an AI reaction to the formation the opponent is playing but without actually checking every time, I can’t say for sure.