Glad I got refund OTW robbery

CR7_Chem1886
45 posts Park Captain
Pha ha ha Ea strikes again. What a disgraceful thing to do to paying customers. Most people brought the ultimate edition because of the dream of getting OTW CR7 or Messi.

And there reality is an 80 rated rare gold.. Nobody is going to read small print on a pack such a dirty tactic from Ea. Disgraceful!

Comments

• JRGnHoff
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shame on EA for putting fine print on something.
  • Torn4do
    1295 posts Professional
    It’s going to be sorted…. Those that opened the packs will get another OTW pack in the coming days…
  • xFATAL
    5472 posts Big Money Move
    Good thing I can read and have patience to hold the pack till tomorrow.
  • Koning Spijker
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    I bought a lottery ticket last week.
    Went to the store yesterday to collect my price. I didnt get anything, the shopholder told me the lottery is tonight. Its written on the ticket.
    I shouted on him and called him names, because its so stupid that i have to wait even when its written on the ticket. I just wanted my prize straight away, so i asked a refund
  • RadioShaq
    18935 posts Moderator
    Ea tweeted that they will fix it.
  • pes1972
    942 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »

And I´m pretty sure they could have chosen not to compensate people who allready opened since the instructions not to open them before a certain time is so clearly there.
  • ICUP
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    pes1972 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »

And I´m pretty sure they could have chosen not to compensate people who allready opened since the instructions not to open them before a certain time is so clearly there.

Whilst there is no sense to opening the pack before promo has even been released. It’s an advertised OTW pack so they have to compensate and give people the packs back
  • METH
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t blame EA for people not being able to read