200 Rare Battles Help

gavin2903
398 posts Sunday League Hero
Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong. I've created a Rare Bronze Squad to tackle the Bronze objectives as well, but they are not counting towards my 200 Rare Battles objective.

I have starting XI and bench i haven't selected any reserves. Do I need too and have them as rares as well. Does The Manager have to be a rare as well for it? Or is there something broken with the 200 rare objective. I've done 8 out of 200 so far and I assume that would've been a gold squad but I don't have my reserves full half the time so not sure what or if I'm doing something wrong

Comments

• fussydutchman
    1920 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last year I had this problem and the manager also needed to line up with the requirements so give that a shot.
  • gavin2903
    Last year I had this problem and the manager also needed to line up with the requirements so give that a shot.

Annoyingly I've just tried that and it hasn't worked. I'll head to the transfer market and buy some more Rare Bronze to put in reserves and see if that works otherwise no idea why, was just hoping to work towards this objective whilst doing other objectives as Squad Battles are boring enough at times
  • gavin2903
    Just an update, I filled my reserves after buying some more rare bronze and whilst the Bronze object are working the 200 rare battles are not. There is no other description for the challenges no mention of whether it has to be gold or certain difficulty
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited October 1
    Has worked fine with golds Even with a icon loan and totw on bench so I can only presume that it needs to be cards that are rare golds minimum.
  • lastfifa
    3368 posts National Call-Up
    Only works with gold rares and gold totw players. Dont know if other spesial works.

Last year ifs and specials didn't work until some later patch.
  • gavin2903
    Has worked fine with golds Even with a icon loan and totw on bench so I can only presume that it needs to be cards that are rare golds minimum.

Ok thanks, would've be helpful if they put that in the objective info