Market crash tonight/tomorrow?

Tboon
4806 posts Big Money Move
Prices really going down fast. Haaland only 80k right now. I assume prices will go down even more tomorrow, when everybody is opening packs.

Do you still think prices will go up after tomorrow?

Comments

• xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    My guess is market drops through tomorrow and starts rising Sat. I think next week will be the huge rise just before wl but who knows with the new qualification rules.
  • Tboon
    xFATAL wrote: »
    My guess is market drops through tomorrow and starts rising Sat. I think next week will be the huge rise just before wl but who knows with the new qualification rules.

Dont think many people will play WL, not sure what will happen with the prices...
  • BeefyRabouter
    6835 posts Big Money Move
    Just like prices went down when people opened packs on Monday with their free fifa points? :p
  • Tboon
    Just like prices went down when people opened packs on Monday with their free fifa points? :p

So the crash before the "crash" again... maybe you're right.
  • BeefyRabouter
    6835 posts Big Money Move
    Tboon wrote: »

Nah I don’t know mate, all I know is each year people panick. The low rated will crash and burn, meta should go up I guess?
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    Prices go down the day before and then on the day until everyone realises that they have either:
    A) Packed jack all
    B: Packed something and prices a so low they decide to keep the card
    C) Realise they're pumping money into a meaningless game and the prices drop anyway.
  • Neyney_my_baby
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Nah I don’t know mate, all I know is each year people panick. The low rated will crash and burn, meta should go up I guess?

What does crash and bum mean?
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Yes sell now please let me know what you are listing
  • Neyney_my_baby
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Thanks, you’re the best 😻

1 x joaquin Correa, listed for 1750 coins with a guardian on him.

There’s 1 hour left now, go
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Jfo88 wrote: »

😂
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Prices really going down fast. Haaland only 80k right now. I assume prices will go down even more tomorrow, when everybody is opening packs.

Haaland isn't great and people are finding that out quite quickly.
    The problem is, it's not that he isn't good, it is because they're trying to play fifa 21 football with Haaland and it just doesn't work.
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain

The problem is, it's not that he isn't good, it is because they're trying to play fifa 21 football with Haaland and it just doesn't work.

His links are trash as well
  • lastfifa
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    All the top cards will rise and all the rest cant realy go anymore down as you can get cards like Immobile for 8k.
  • Tboon

Unstoppable for me. Scores so many goals for me :)
  • Mike93
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you think rashford will go down or stay around the price he is now
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Mike93 wrote: »
    Do you think rashford will go down or stay around the price he is now

Going up great links and OTW Ronaldo/POTM Ronaldo incoming
  • Guillotine_Mack

Unstoppable for me. Scores so many goals for me :)

Yes, because you're playing fifa 22 Haaland. Not trying to play fifa 21 Haaland.
  • xFATAL
    xFATAL wrote: »

Dont think many people will play WL, not sure what will happen with the prices...

I'm selling off. Can profit on pretty much everything or break even since I have been focusing on mostly Icons. Gold player flipping is dead right now and ton of supply will come in tomorrow.
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Auba’s price is crashing for sure. Down to 48k now.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    The crash is now and as more people get sinto the game the rise will come
  • xFATAL
    dinbaba wrote: »
    The crash is now and as more people get sinto the game the rise will come

I agree. I'm going into tomorrow liquid but Rise could come fast so be ready to pull the trigger on a big card if you see a deal.
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like tomorrow morning could be the perfect time to buy for like meta players, can’t see them crashing much during otw
  • RadioShaq
    19967 posts Moderator
    Cards are so cheap now I dunno how much lower they can go. Once an sbc comes out no way 87 plus rated players stay so cheap.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lower rated cards that are considered meta could take a dive, going to be an ungodly amount of packs opened by a whole new user base

Fodder surely can't get much lower though