Tactical AI - ¿What do you think?

Rename123456
425 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 29
Interesting to see what do you think of the new "Tactical AI". ¿What are your thoughts so far?

Here's some information about it:

¿What is Tactical AI?: We rewrote the intelligence and tactical approach of all 22 players on the pitch, emphasizing their roles, personality, and teamwork.
Players better understand their teammates and how to work together, and also better understand opponents’ tactics and movements.

¿How is Tactical AI going to affect when attacking?: Our attacking players will now make up to six times as many decisions per second than in FIFA 21, allowing them to better exploit spaces left by your opponents.

¿How is Tactical AI going to affect when defending?: Your defenders can operate more as a unit with the new Tactical AI, maintain the shape of the formation when moving across the pitch, cover vacant spaces, mark each defending zone accordingly, and bring more authenticity to their overall defensive shape.

Here's a video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1wzpx9gyAmA

Comments

• David12344
    17254 posts World Class
    ¿ still blows my tiny mind ¿
  • Rename123456
    David12344 wrote: »

Haha, you learn something new every day.
  • David12344
    17254 posts World Class
    David12344 wrote: »

Haha, you learn something new every day.

I do and thank you 😆
  • Second one it's bull been 2v1 many times player runs forward if they make six times desicions then my free attack would run up to left or down to right but nope still goes in straight line.

Just a pitch notes to sell game

Last one yh spit on but now it's ptb auto block again if second one worked the way it should balance.

Players should be making runs coming short to open space go left right to open space. But again straight line unless u master the player lock.
  • Rename123456
    Added a video to show what they mean with "Tactical AI"
  • Rename123456
    Second one it's bull been 2v1 many times player runs forward if they make six times desicions then my free attack would run up to left or down to right but nope still goes in straight line.

Just a pitch notes to sell game

Last one yh spit on but now it's ptb auto block again if second one worked the way it should balance.

Players should be making runs coming short to open space go left right to open space. But again straight line unless u master the player lock.

Agreed! Actually I think that the AI doens't make a choice at all! They are always standing in their position for me, not doing anything.
  • sneaky77
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The AI is terrible so not much has changed
  • Rename123456
    Up! Interested to see your thoughts.
  • PaulDr
    2664 posts Fans' Favourite
    How to make your threads stand out¿
  • Rename123456
    PaulDr wrote: »