EA can't even get TOTW out in time anymore. What a shambles.

Guillotine_Mack
2871 posts National Call-Up
Logged in 5 times and no new TOTW just darkness.
They really are inept. REALLY inept.

Comments

• PirateW
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I waited until 10 minutes after totw 2 was released to open my preorder totw pack.
    Futwiz had all the new players listed, and they're showing on transfer list so people are packing them.
    But when I opened the pack I had a totw player in (Bounou 84 gk) who shouldn't have been available.

I'm sure we had a notification that we could use that pack for either week 1 or week 2 totw so I waited til week 2 and still got a week 1 player. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  • JustyX
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PirateW wrote: Ā»
    I waited until 10 minutes after totw 2 was released to open my preorder totw pack.
    Futwiz had all the new players listed, and they're showing on transfer list so people are packing them.
    But when I opened the pack I had a totw player in (Bounou 84 gk) who shouldn't have been available.

I'm sure we had a notification that we could use that pack for either week 1 or week 2 totw so I waited til week 2 and still got a week 1 player. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

It was a guaranteed TOTW1 player Iā€™m afraid. No matter when you opened.

• Illini McG
    1044 posts Professional
    EA knew what they were doing for the guaranteed week 1 totw.
  • Kennyy
    8970 posts League Winner
    PirateW wrote: Ā»

It was always a totw 1 pack
  • MagnificentMaestro
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was always a TOTW1 Pack.
  • IraqBruin
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 29
    Looks like EA has switched few things to 1AM PST instead of the 10 am PST (6pm UK) we are used to