This FIFA 22 drop-in match is over.

plzea
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 29
(PC standard.)

I think it's ruined.

Even the users who existed on FIFA 21 are changing their minds.(They are usually drop-in match enthusiasts.)
Random matching systems are the worst on PC platforms.
What did they make this for?
We don't want anything like 1:1, 1:5, 2:5.
It turns out in this version that you really don't care about PCs.

And I don't know why there is still an experience system through rebalancing.
Why does it foster gaps through competence? Why are you encouraging experience-based labor?
Why are you still introducing a system that halves fun?
This is not an rpg game.

We just want the interface of FIFA 21.
In addition to this, You can let users see each other's positions in advance in the waiting room. Then everyone coordinates themselves.
This is freedom. The current system violates freedom considerably.
The person who recommended the random matching system is really the worst.
In particular, it is even worse in PCs with few users.

I already don't want to play drop-in matches. Anyone would be the same.

Deprived freedom.
1. The right to reject minority games. (1:1, 1:2 etc)
2. The right to choose my team.
3. The right to reject the game that is about to take place.
4. The right to wait for more people to gather.
5. Each person's right to choose where he or she wants to go (even if his or her position is reversed)
Post edited by plzea on

Comments

• Anomanyny
    75 posts Park Captain
    Sounds terribly stupid on EA's part. I thought i'd no-life UT and pro-clubs this year, but i'm starting to think i should have skipped another year.
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Literally EA, killed this game mode Pro Clubs you can no longer play 5 vs 5, aside from the imbalance of players in improvised matches EA shot Pro Clubs players in the feet, I hope they make an update correct it because this horrible this way. :s
  • plzea
    @Zoador i agree with you
  • GoonerSoldier
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We WARNED the EA Developers during the Beta. They only care about FUT. It's almost as if they do this on purpose. Sadly, its another mode where thousands of players will leave. Oh well. OFFLINE it is this year.
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I'm playing at Pro Clubs, but it's boring you practically play alone, against 1 x 3 or 1 x 5, it's horrible for pro clubs, I was thrilled to buy in the pre-sales, I broke my face, if I knew I wouldn't buy fifa 22.

NOTE: Only short q mode is the pro clubs, as it does not generate $$$$$$ for EA do this.
  • plzea
    @Zoador I agree. Honestly, I regret purchasing it early, too.
  • What A horrible , horrible company.
  • Kaine_
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There's pros and cons to it.. keeps people from quitting but when I'm maxed out I don't wanna be playing w/ level 80s. Don't want to be locked in with no screaming whopper either..cant mute them people that somehow have a fire alarm going off down their mic.. so yeah 1 pro, 29 cons.
  • EA, stop it….. 🤬🤬😡😡😡😡
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Waiting for a DLC from EA, to try to minimize the destruction they did in Pro Clubs I found 10 matches and only played 2, because the other 8 matches played alone when 1 x 3 or 1 x 4, it's hard huh EA, come back with the Lobby in FIFA 21 pro clubs to save the game.
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
  • In my opinion they should add an option to auto fill spots on drop in matches or another option to play alone in drop in matches. I would much rather play with the AI than with teammates who just hog the ball and don’t pass it or attempt to do stupid skill moves without it being necessary. Every match that I play alone I get a rating of 9.0 or higher and when I play with teammates I get a rating of 7.5 minimum
  • I am now able to create FIFA 22 builds for those who need help. I recommend using a website that offers the best boosting services, so your success will not only depend on how much time and energy you have!
  • Just leave it the way it was or give us both options. Always changing the good stuff. How are we ever supposed to play 5v5 again when almost everyone wants to be a striker.
  • GoonerSoldier
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ge0vanni wrote: »
    In my opinion they should add an option to auto fill spots on drop in matches or another option to play alone in drop in matches. I would much rather play with the AI than with teammates who just hog the ball and don’t pass it or attempt to do stupid skill moves without it being necessary. Every match that I play alone I get a rating of 9.0 or higher and when I play with teammates I get a rating of 7.5 minimum

What ? You can play by yourself OFFLINE.
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
  • i migrated to Xbox SS from PC, same problem here.

PS.: Se o Zoador ta puto com o Pro Clubs que dizer que o negocio tá ruim msm kkkk
  • Zoador
    12 posts Ball Boy
    i migrated to Xbox SS from PC, same problem here.

PS.: Se o Zoador ta puto com o Pro Clubs que dizer que o negocio tá ruim msm kkkk

Nem diria q estou puto, estou pior que isso, pq detonaram a improvisada do PRO CLUBS, literalmente $$$$$$ jogado fora. Agora no novo jogo que EA fizer em 2023 não irão ver a cor do meu $$$$$$$ nem se o PRO CLUBS voltar ao normal. De 100 partidas que tenho na estatística da improvisada que tenho 80 abandonei pq era 1 x 3 ou 1 x 5, ou seja, palhaçada da EA.