Many players will soon be extinct

kdirt
366 posts Sunday League Hero
Not sure where prices go from here, but here’s a few guys close to being at their max price which will ultimately lead to extinction. Buy now or snipe later.

Lacroix
Kimpembe
Dembele
IF Vinicius

I’m prob missing a few.

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    It’s ridiculous they ain’t updated renato sanches too. Been out of reach since day one. Plus I want to sell mine lol.
  • abhreebhu_45
    13810 posts Has That Special Something
    David12344 wrote: »
    It’s ridiculous they ain’t updated renato sanches too. Been out of reach since day one. Plus I want to sell mine lol.

😆
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner

Just sell him now and invest the coins mate. Imo he will hit 25-28k after they update price range, but quickly drop to 20 again (or even 15-18k) ... So unless you are online when they do update price range, you might as well just sell now.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Just sell him now and invest the coins mate. Imo he will hit 25-28k after they update price range, but quickly drop to 20 again (or even 15-18k) ... So unless you are online when they do update price range, you might as well just sell now.

Hello stranger !!!!

You back then ?

I’m already knee deep in fodder and meta players so I don’t actually need the coins.

But your explanation sounds about right. He’s a 80 rated card.

If you kindly transfer me 40k you can buy mine. 😆
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Same here man
  • A77
    57 posts Park Captain

i packed renato i play him as super sub dude is 80 rated with icon stats he never leave my club . he damn too good
  • Bobo23
    4579 posts National Call-Up
    No idea why anyone would pay the price for IF Vinicius. Looks vastly overpriced imo.
  • MaltGuitar
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Valverde and Upemacano too
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner

Hello stranger !!!!

You back then ?

I’m already knee deep in fodder and meta players so I don’t actually need the coins.

Lets just say my casual approach for 22 has failed big time mate :D Been around all the time, but Im sticking to xbox forum these days :D Its quiet and peaceful over there.
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-10-58-49.png
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-11-00-04.png
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-11-00-41.png

Working on my play off games for WL qualification. Its brutal.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Hello stranger !!!!

You back then ?

Lets just say my casual approach for 22 has failed big time mate :D Been around all the time, but Im sticking to xbox forum these days :D Its quiet and peaceful over there.
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-10-58-49.png
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-11-00-04.png
    Sk-rmbillede-2021-09-29-kl-11-00-41.png

Ouch so you’ve left us in the dark for the Xbox thread !! You’ll be back over here once it dies down 😂

Man your team and balance looks great already lol. Are you enjoying this game more than the last one mate ?

I’m enjoying it so far. I’m well behind you in coin balance mind (I’d like some millions lol )

Having tried weekend qualifying yet. Is it hard ? I’m in 7 right now so will take me a while I think mate.

What division you in so far
  • liam_hird
    58 posts Park Captain
    Hakimi is extinct too at 120k max BIN. I’ve got him sat in my transfer list, not sure when to sell him. I know he has a OTW coming out this friday
  • ha032742
    47880 posts Moderator

I’m waiting for my base Eto’o cards to get a price range update still :'(
  • liam_hird wrote: »
    Hakimi is extinct too at 120k max BIN. I’ve got him sat in my transfer list, not sure when to sell him. I know he has a OTW coming out this friday

Sell, some of us actually want to use him.
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up

@FrankFrank is it that bad yeah? I'm 200 points off the play offs, I think alot of people are going to struggle to get in WL this year.
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

I’m waiting for my base Eto’o cards to get a price range update still :'(

Im tempted to sell Messi and try and snipe him mate. Should easily hit say 1,2 million? once they update price range.

@David12344 I really enjoy it atm yes, but thats be cause Im winning :D Only lost 1 game in 22 and that was against someone who hit top 100 (even some top 10) 3 years in row. (2-1 loss)

I have only played 2 of the 9 games, but both opponents where really good. Will play the last 7 later.
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner
    @DIXON THFC Only played 2/9 but both opponents where good players with top teams :sweat_smile:
  • DIXON THFC
    @DIXON THFC Only played 2/9 but both opponents where good players with top teams :sweat_smile:

@FrankFrank Damn it lol, I thought it would be division based (who you play) suppose loads of people (people who work, kids at school etc) won't have even got near the 1500 yet...

Hopefully when some more run of the mill people get there it might be more forgiving 🤞
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner
    @DIXON THFC Im sure its gonna be alright as soon as more people get the 1500 points. Problem is its only the super nerds (myself included), and good players (gold 1 and above) that are playing them right now :smiley:

Down the line Im expecting to qualify pretty easy tbh. Just feeling the pressure right now as its the first time with a new system, and I know Im only playing against players above average :D
  • DIXON THFC
    @DIXON THFC Im sure its gonna be alright as soon as more people get the 1500 points. Problem is its only the super nerds (myself included), and good players (gold 1 and above) that are playing them right now :smiley:

Down the line Im expecting to qualify pretty easy tbh. Just feeling the pressure right now as its the first time with a new system, and I know Im only playing against players above average :D

@FrankFrank Update me if you have any joy matey, best of luck 👍
  • Andyh60
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

@FrankFrank Damn it lol, I thought it would be division based (who you play) suppose loads of people (people who work, kids at school etc) won't have even got near the 1500 yet...

Hopefully when some more run of the mill people get there it might be more forgiving 🤞

yet opposite to recent comments in other thread, that's the thing who bloody knows as seems like ea dont or certainly dont care.
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner
    edited September 2021

Thx mate. Can inform you that my first game today (qualifiers) is vs Cr7, Mbappe and Neymar now :joy:
  • DIXON THFC
    Andyh60 wrote: »

yet opposite to recent comments in other thread, that's the thing who bloody knows as seems like ea dont or certainly dont care.

@Andyh60 sorry mate, don't get you, my comments in another thread?
  • DIXON THFC

Thx mate. Can inform you that my first game today (qualifiers) is vs Cr7, Mbappe and Neymar now :joy:

☠🤣
  • FrankFrank
    9077 posts League Winner

☠🤣

Beat him 'easy' :sunglasses:

Game 1: 4-0 win (rq)
    Game 2: 6-2 win (rq)
    Game 3: 3-1 win (vs verified player)
  • DIXON THFC

☠🤣

Beat him 'easy' :sunglasses:

Game 1: 4-0 win (rq)
    Game 2: 6-2 win (rq)
    Game 3: 3-1 win (vs verified player)

Go on Frank 🥳👌
  • SimenHP
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Any reason why Kroos, Casemiro and Modric are cheaper than some 80-83 rated players?
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Any reason why Kroos, Casemiro and Modric are cheaper than some 80-83 rated players?

Pace
  • Andyh60
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andyh60 wrote: »

@Andyh60 sorry mate, don't get you, my comments in another thread?

No not yours but there saying matchmaking random, you say here it's by division so who knows.