New division rivals only fun if you’re good.

Comments

• ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 28
    JustyX wrote: »
    Coming from a FIFA 21 div 5 player this game has sucked every bit of enjoyment away.

20 wins… 67 losses. Glad people are having fun but for me, I regret even buying the game.

Mate we don’t need an update of your record every 2 hours. You’ve ragequit loads of games as well, I’ve won quite a few that I went behind in.

If you’re this mad a few days in just do yourself a favour and quit the game as it’s going to ruin your mental health.
  • JustyX
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 28
    Coming from a FIFA 21 div 5 player this game has sucked every bit of enjoyment away.

20 wins… 67 losses. Glad people are having fun but for me, I regret even buying the game.

Mate we don’t need an update of your record every 2 hours. You’ve ragequit loads of games as well, I’ve won quite a few that I went behind in.

If you’re this mad a few days in just do yourself a favour and quit the game as it’s going to ruin your mental health.

Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.

I will update my record on this open forum as many times as I like.

Get used to it.
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner
    If you are already reaching D3 or above by now where the Casuals even haven’t got the game yet, you shouldn’t complain that you are playing against the whales and got smashed.
  • ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.

Get used to it.

Okay lad, keep embarrassing yourself.
  • JustyX

Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.

Get used to it.

Okay lad, keep embarrassing yourself.

Will do sweetheart <3

• Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 28

It’s ridiculous that I might have to wait months for everyone to be at the correct level and in the right divisions. What the point? Tell me? What enjoyment is there in getting battered every game.

I didn’t but the game to have to wait ages to actually play people on my level. It’s a bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

There isnt any enjoyment in getting beat most games

The alternative is stop ragequitting constantly and immediately when you go behind, wait until Oct 1 when more casuals arrive, and practice to get better.

Or quit.

Your constant venting is tiring and trying to pin your excruciating record on EA is beyond laughable.

Your whole charade is pitiful. Man up a bit mate ffs, it's embarrasing.😅
  • JustyX
    edited September 28

It’s ridiculous that I might have to wait months for everyone to be at the correct level and in the right divisions. What the point? Tell me? What enjoyment is there in getting battered every game.

I didn’t but the game to have to wait ages to actually play people on my level. It’s a bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

There isnt any enjoyment in getting beat most games

The alternative is stop ragequitting constantly and immediately when you go behind, wait until Oct 1 when more casuals arrive, and practice to get better.

Or quit.

Your constant venting is tiring and trying to pin your excruciating record on EA is beyond laughable.

Your whole charade is pitiful. Man up a bit mate ffs, it's embarrasing.😅

Thanks honey. Appreciate the feedback <3

Hope you have a wonderful day. You sound like such a nice person. You deserve a great day.

• RadioShaq
    18964 posts Moderator
    Just be glad they changed it. You would be losing twice as many games if elite players could stay in your division. Might not even of made it out of division 10.
  • JustyX
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Just be glad they changed it. You would be losing twice as many games if elite players could stay in your division. Might not even of made it out of division 10.

True! I will continue to vent though. The forum is vent release for me :D

If people don’t like my venting… you are in for a long ride! I would recommend the ignore button.

It only gets worse when the WL thread is up :D

• Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 28
    OZero wrote: »
    If you are already reaching D3 or above by now where the Casuals even haven’t got the game yet, you shouldn’t complain that you are playing against the whales and got smashed.

Why exactly are only bad/average players allowed to complain?

That's not what I am complaining about anyway. My "issue" with all the recent Fifa is that it's far too competitive and offers little to no casual play. This game would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if the matchmaking was random. I don't care if the rewards are bad like in the past, all these promo's force you to put alot of hours in the game otherwise your team falls behind the curve real quick and your chances of winning gets smaller and smaller each and every week. By this rate I'll be in the Elite division and playing against incredibly stacked teams all the time. How is that 'fair'

• 1690_Ulster_FC
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Tactics kill the game.

You're not beating the player, you're beating the AI.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

Why exactly are only bad/average players allowed to complain?

That's not what I am complaining about anyway. My "issue" with all the recent Fifa is that it's far too competitive and offers little to no casual play. This game would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if the matchmaking was random. I don't care if the rewards are bad like in the past, all these promo's force you to put alot of hours in the game otherwise your team falls behind the curve real quick and your chances of winning gets smaller and smaller each and every week. By this rate I'll be in the Elite division and playing against incredibly stacked teams all the time. How is that 'fair'

Not having a go mate, I think I get what you're saying but, lets face it, FUT Champs/Rivals is THE competaive mode in Fifa rightly or wrongly. There are plently of other online modes if you want more casual play.

It also has never been "fair" in the sense people who have money or have much more disposable time to grind have an advantage. Again this is EA's whole, and I do mean WHOLE reason for this mode: to make money.

If you want "less competative" or "fair" Ultimate Team is not the mode you are looking for.
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero

Well.. that’s not fair is it? Just because somebody is good at the game doesn’t mean he has to play people who are exceptionally good at the game and lose most of his matches. I feel that by choosing this formula you are making it hard for people who like to play a lot, and rewarding the people who occasionally play the the game.
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Fifa 21 self relegators start crying…😭😭😭

Well done!!! Find another game!

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

Lol let’s see how happy you are in a few weeks when you hit your level. It’s worse than div droppers. When you lose 80% of your games and still win 1 in 5 games you’ll go up at one point. In that division you’ll lose 90% of your games. Your problem isn’t division droppers it will be players who are just better than you, and if your a div 8 player it will be a horror show. So either get ready to play 5-10 games a week or play more but lose so so many games.

And so? What’s the problem? I just let you know that in Fifa 21 I was in division 1 and 2 and all the objectives I did without self relegate because I don’t like to win easily but I like to play against people like me or better than me! This is the only way to improve, if you play with people worst than you, you’ll never improve! So, don’t worry, I’ll not cry…

If you play a lot you will cry, you might not share it with us but trust me you will cry. The more you play the more you’ll lose, up to the point where you have 0.0% chance of winning.
  • Hammer89
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 28
    I was division 1 all year last year, never self relegated and I can’t get the 2 wins to get to division 7 :D
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner

Well.. that’s not fair is it? Just because somebody is good at the game doesn’t mean he has to play people who are exceptionally good at the game and lose most of his matches. I feel that by choosing this formula you are making it hard for people who like to play a lot, and rewarding the people who occasionally play the the game.

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

Lol let’s see how happy you are in a few weeks when you hit your level. It’s worse than div droppers. When you lose 80% of your games and still win 1 in 5 games you’ll go up at one point. In that division you’ll lose 90% of your games. Your problem isn’t division droppers it will be players who are just better than you, and if your a div 8 player it will be a horror show. So either get ready to play 5-10 games a week or play more but lose so so many games.

And so? What’s the problem? I just let you know that in Fifa 21 I was in division 1 and 2 and all the objectives I did without self relegate because I don’t like to win easily but I like to play against people like me or better than me! This is the only way to improve, if you play with people worst than you, you’ll never improve! So, don’t worry, I’ll not cry…

If you play a lot you will cry, you might not share it with us but trust me you will cry. The more you play the more you’ll lose, up to the point where you have 0.0% chance of winning.

Come on the standard game has not been officially released and certainly the majority of casuals have not started the game. Those in top divisions are all try hards, pros or whales.
    Of course these guys will match against each other at this point of time. It makes perfect sense to me. If you want to play more games without losing you can go friendlies, or check out the objectives / milestones and clear them.
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner
    If you don’t have the EA play, today is just the 2nd day since Ultimate version released. And everyone starts from D10. Does it make sense that you face exceptionally good players in D3 or above? Of course it does....
  • IxToMxI
    7940 posts League Winner
    On a good run currently think I’ve played 24 Rivals games since early access and 10 hour trial, 20 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses, games are starting to get tighter for sure.

If only I was that useful in draft :D
  • ICUP
    5803 posts Big Money Move
    FUT play offs is almost as bad, literally hanging on the edge due to incompetence and BS. Need 2 more wins in 3 games to get the 5
  • Greekgod97

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

Come on the standard game has not been officially released and certainly the majority of casuals have not started the game. Those in top divisions are all try hards, pros or whales.
    Of course these guys will match against each other at this point of time. It makes perfect sense to me. If you want to play more games without losing you can go friendlies, or check out the objectives / milestones and clear them.

Really last I checked friendlies is against guys in your rivals division. So not only can’t you win in Rivals you can’t even play a fun game in friendlies. So how is this an improvement over last years ‘fair if you don’t division drop’ system?
  • HarriHardtholz
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

Really last I checked friendlies is against guys in your rivals division. So not only can’t you win in Rivals you can’t even play a fun game in friendlies. So how is this an improvement over last years ‘fair if you don’t division drop’ system?

In 21 it was not only against your divison. I checked several matches in friendlies and I play against some people 2-3 divisions below me as well as against some who were above me.
    I
  • Greekgod97
    If you don’t have the EA play, today is just the 2nd day since Ultimate version released. And everyone starts from D10. Does it make sense that you face exceptionally good players in D3 or above? Of course it does....

Sure, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the problems this system will create. In a fair system you will play 50%. I think everybody is fine with that.
    I have good days and bad days just like most of you. Let’s say you have a really good day and win 5 or even 10 games against better players than you. You are in a division you shouldn’t be in. Normally you will lose those games and would be back against the guys you should be playing….. not anymore you are stuck! And all you can do now is lose..
  • Greekgod97

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

In 21 it was not only against your divison. I checked several matches in friendlies and I play against some people 2-3 divisions below me as well as against some who were above me.
    I

Not true. Friendlies was against people in your own division, unless the system didn’t find a player in your division then they matched you against a person close to your rating.
  • Murf1985
    971 posts Professional
    Am I misunderstanding things on this or will it not just end up that everybody ends up in a really high division as better players keep moving up and not dropping back down? I’ve lost the final game to get out of division 9 7 times now, literally every team I play has lukaku and werner up front. It’ll even out though eventually.
  • Greekgod97
    Murf1985 wrote: »
    Am I misunderstanding things on this or will it not just end up that everybody ends up in a really high division as better players keep moving up and not dropping back down? I’ve lost the final game to get out of division 9 7 times now, literally every team I play has lukaku and werner up front. It’ll even out though eventually.

It will unless you play more than the average player. That’s what this discussion is about . The more you play the more you lose. That’s not a fair system if you ask me.
  • Andyh60
    1982 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are only good things to say about rivals so far, loving the mode and idea but then was total trash on 21 so not hard to improve.
  • fifaclubs82
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only problem I see is if you go on a very lucky win streak and end up in a division your not good enough for then you can't get out and could end up losing constantly unless I'm mistaken.
  • fifaclubs82
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should really do some sort of skill rating match up
  • HarriHardtholz
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

I

Not true. Friendlies was against people in your own division, unless the system didn’t find a player in your division then they matched you against a person close to your rating.

Could be that your region and daytime plays a role but as I said I checked it. Send a message to several opponents after the game and some sent screenshots of their division (so did I) to get this clear. Result was as I stated above.
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero

Skills spammers also!!!

I’m so happy!!!

I want a more relaxing gamemode for everyone. And by relaxed I mean random and not skill based. I honestly don't know how some of you guys can go through all of that every time. Especially when you are not that good it surely must be even more frustrating.

And on top of this, EA said they wanted to make WL less exclusive. And now it's even harder to play WL as you are now forced to be qualifying games. If you fail to go through then you'll have to collect those points yet again aswell as the qualifying rounds. That will take quite some games if you are in division 3/4/5/6. WL is now 10 games shorter, but it probably takes 20/30 games more to qualify lol.
  • Berbatov9
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 28
    Well, im not enjoying Rivals or Fifa at all right now. In 21 i was E3/G1 Player. 2150+ SR. Now im in Division 8. And i just cant go up. Because i draw almost every game. The game is just so unrewarding and unfair sometimes. Last 3 games i played were tough as hell. Its so hard to score. I mean im ok with good keepers. But lets be honest. Some saves they're making should never happen.

And then they're not making a save when the Ball goes straight at them from far away inside the Box. Its just stupid. Cant score all game, having 10 shots on goal. And then the opponent scores a Header from a corner Kick. Meanwhile all your Header from Cornerkicks before go wide. This year is gonna be very hard. BS stronger than ever few days in.
    Post edited by Berbatov9 on