Do defenders know what offside is? 😂

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
Defenders track runs to the point where they are 20 yards behind the defensive line. You just let them run offside ffs. Don’t keep tracking back.

I play everything default so it’s not tactics or anything like that. I thought hyper motion was meant to keep the defensive structure? This is such poor programming, especially when you can’t switch to the player tracking back. It’s almost as if the developers know nothing about football…

Comments

• OfficerJimlahey
    I’m very surprised no one else has picked up on this.
  • SteveLUFC
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not now randy
  • OfficerJimlahey
    SteveLUFC wrote: »
    Not now randy

Even bubbles could see how bad the programming is mate 😅
  • Andy87
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    Press down twice on the D pad to trigger the offside trap.

You need to time it right though or you could be be facing a one on one with your keeper.

I like this though because it makes you think about defending rather than letting the game do it for you.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Press down twice on the D pad to trigger the offside trap.

You need to time it right though or you could be be facing a one on one with your keeper.

I like this though because it makes you think about defending rather than letting the game do it for you.

I personally think something so fundamental shouldn’t be manual. It’s not necessarily an offside trap that I want to trigger, I just want to hold the line. Honestly it’s a woeful bit of programming imo