Series S users and next gen FIFA.

joehuk
7095 posts Big Money Move
Please go take a look at

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-22-Xbox-Series-S-Resolution-issue/td-p/10746600

And if you have same issue as in this thread, please post we really need a response from EA on this, we had the same issue with 21 alot just put it down to lack of development due to how rushed next gen felt last year.

But it's the same this year.

So if you have series S and play on a pc monitor at 1080p or 1440p and notice poor image clarity please post.

This is exclusively to next gen, I've downloaded old gen on my series S and it looks fine, but next gen is a mess.

Jaggered edges
Pixelated ball
Awful blur with fast motion

Comments

• joehuk
    7095 posts Big Money Move
    Shamless bump.

More and more threads appearing on tech issue forums.

So this is more.widespread
  • joehuk wrote: »
    Please go take a look at

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-22-Xbox-Series-S-Resolution-issue/td-p/10746600

And if you have same issue as in this thread, please post we really need a response from EA on this, we had the same issue with 21 alot just put it down to lack of development due to how rushed next gen felt last year.

But it's the same this year.

So if you have series S and play on a pc monitor at 1080p or 1440p and notice poor image clarity please post.

This is exclusively to next gen, I've downloaded old gen on my series S and it looks fine, but next gen is a mess.

Jaggered edges
    Pixelated ball
    Awful blur with fast motion
    I have the exact same issue around there heads is a tad bit fuzzy I have to turn my image enhancement all the way off so basically no detail in face what so ever.
    Fifa 21 was the same.

Others said they have no issues so I don’t know.
    It’s the same when I play it on my 4k tv aswell.
    I’m starting to think the series s graphics are just bad
  • Massman
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep same as fifa21
    Guess ill play old gen this year also
  • Fifapayne
    6014 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2021
    Yeah I have new Xbox and the graphics look worse.
    Looks like a PlayStation
    Circa 2001
  • Satch85
    1283 posts Professional
    I've got a series but play on Samsung smart TV, does look as good as had expected but doesn't look terrible, is it a monitor thing?
  • Craftydevil
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same players look really fuzzy and there’s a lot of blur