Season's connectivity on 22

On Fifa 21 the Season's connection was terrible compared to FUT.
I have the impression that was Point 2 Point instead of Point 2 Server on FUT.

Do we have any info on how will work on 22 ?

Comments

• Bonusb3rtie
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It will be the same but you only have to pause the game just before kickoff and look at the camera sweeping the stadium to know if you connection will be smooth or not. If it isn't smooth just quit out before kickoff at no cost to yourself ๐Ÿ‘
  • It will be the same but you only have to pause the game just before kickoff and look at the camera sweeping the stadium to know if you connection will be smooth or not. If it isn't smooth just quit out before kickoff at no cost to yourself ๐Ÿ‘

so waste a pause you might need later just to see if your connection is decent enough to proceed? i understand what youre saying, and its better than nothing, but EA themselves should give Seasons players the same connection types as their FUT players. we are all paying customers after all. we shouldnt have to do what you suggested.
  • blue166
    1277 posts Professional
    I think you still have the first in game 5 to just quit out the game and it doesn't count.

That's how it was working.

I don't get these people that see a laggy connection and reject a mutual termination of the game and want to continue.