The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone use Hagi at Striker?

alexanderk26
1395 posts Professional
Ok so Ive got Gullit at CAM and Brian up top. Haven't been able to find that other legend striker to click with them. Tried Lineker, Crespo, Owen , and Larsson none of them are doing it for me. I got 300k left. Should I try Hagi up top? Or maybe Switch Gullit to ST and Hagi CAM?

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    If you go Hagi I'd take your last statement and move Ruud up all the way. Hagi is so much better when he's in the pocket than taking fire out on the front line in my experience. People have used him out there with success and having Gullit at ST is not my druthers, but he's darned good there if it doesn't hamstring your midfield defensively ...
  • TNeves95
    1059 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    I didn't had enough for Gullit, so didn't used him, but I had Hagi at CAM with Brian up top and struggled to find someone to be that man (and I used a lot of them).

The guy who got the job was the one I wasn't expecting at all: Vieri.

So underrated in this game, he's not that sluggish, he's fairly fast, very strong and finishes EVERYTHING for me.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Shevchenko is an animal his shots should come with a :warning:
  • advis1
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him as a single striker and he plays better there than at CAM for me. Not sure how he would play in a two striker form though.
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    i use gullit and brian up top, monsters, use gullit as the left striker, his left foot is insane finishes everything for me, and place hagi at CAM longshots galore, best LS taker along with TOTS naingolan for me
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    Im running Gullit up top and he's honestly a nightmare for my opponent. Hagi is suited to cam and gullit on this game is perfect for strike.

Push Gullit up top and enjoy him :)
  • alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional
    Welp! Looks like I'm moving Ruud to striker and Hagi CAM. Thanks guys