768 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2021
    The halfway line UEFA adboards don't appear at the new Portuguese stadiums

X9YsIdU.png

RzSTTSg.png

Post edited by flcinusa on
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quick question for those of us that rename all the generic stadiums for the clubs. How do you do it? Do you use the console controller? Or has anyone found a keyboard that works? Just trying to think of a way of saving time. I’ve purchased the game on both Series X and PS5 (I prefer Xbox, but my friends prefer PS5 pads) so I’m going to have to name them twice. Four times if you include the reset once they add in Brentford’s stadium next year.
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »
    So the Portuguese national team is still in the game and fully licensed despite being left off the official list for some reason, but they are not assigned to Benfica's or Porto's stadium yet. I hope they will change that.

I just noticed that Germany and Italy are also unassigned to stadiums. Assign Italy to San Siro and Germany to Berlin's Olympiastadion please...
  • TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TM1982 wrote: »
    Quick question for those of us that rename all the generic stadiums for the clubs. How do you do it? Do you use the console controller? Or has anyone found a keyboard that works? Just trying to think of a way of saving time. I’ve purchased the game on both Series X and PS5 (I prefer Xbox, but my friends prefer PS5 pads) so I’m going to have to name them twice. Four times if you include the reset once they add in Brentford’s stadium next year.

So you've got enough money/resources to have BOTH next gen consoles but you want to customize the game on those instead of PC? I'd just be happy with what you got lol.
    So the Portuguese national team is still in the game and fully licensed despite being left off the official list for some reason, but they are not assigned to Benfica's or Porto's stadium yet. I hope they will change that.

I just noticed that Germany and Italy are also unassigned to stadiums. Assign Italy to San Siro and Germany to Berlin's Olympiastadion please...

Did they undo Germany's? I thought they had the Olympiastadion assigned in FIFA 21. For Italy I assume they lost the assignment after Stadio Olimpico was removed from the game.
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep, I’ve got no interest in playing on a PC. I know that you can get all the mods etc.. and it is easier to edit. I didn’t get both consoles at the same time. Series X when it was released last November and then PS5 only recently.

I’ll still be renaming all the stadiums anyway, just looking for a quicker way to do it.
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    edited October 2021

Did they undo Germany's? I thought they had the Olympiastadion assigned in FIFA 21. For Italy I assume they lost the assignment after Stadio Olimpico was removed from the game.

They did. I have no idea why.

As for Italy, yes that's what happened. Not that hard to set it to San Siro though.
  • Quiffed
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will they fix Watford stadium so the goals aren’t two miles away from the stands?
  • MikeM24
    88 posts Park Captain
    Speaking of Stadia - Wasn't the Bonbonera supposed to be licenced? I presume it would be added later on. At lease Boca Juniors are back, anyway - adds authenticity to Career mode preseason.
  • TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MikeM24 wrote: »
    Speaking of Stadia - Wasn't the Bonbonera supposed to be licenced? I presume it would be added later on. At lease Boca Juniors are back, anyway - adds authenticity to Career mode preseason.

Yes it's licensed, but they want to rescan it and that's much harder to do due to pandemic restrictions. There's a chance it'll be 23 but EA has several others that they've already scanned and chose not to include with 22, so it's impossible to say what they'll decide.

No idea why they didn't just use the old model.
  • Stugg93
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With Efootball launch debacle, I am hoping Bayern, Juventus and the Russian Premier League, who I believe contracts expire this year with Konami, will all come back to FIFA and we will get a few more stadiums already scanned back in the game.
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought the mosaic's were a thing of the past for English teams in the Prem and for European games after playing the beta. Oh how wrong I was.

EA needs to remove them for English clubs in domestic and European games
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    I thought the mosaic's were a thing of the past for English teams in the Prem and for European games after playing the beta. Oh how wrong I was.

EA needs to remove them for English clubs in domestic and European games

They need to be removed from everywhere. Just makes the stadiums completely lifeless, which can be a cool effect in real life, but it's not something you want in a videogame.
  • Eddie
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    The ridiculously unrealistic large flags certain English clubs are waiving in this game need removing ASAP!

Honestly the devs have absolutely no concept of how fans from different countries behave.
  • flcinusa
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    I hate the rigged up tifo... Maybe in Spain, Italy or places like that, but not a Papa John's Trophy game in wet Bradford
  • TeamExtreme17
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    flcinusa wrote: »
    I hate the rigged up tifo... Maybe in Spain, Italy or places like that, but not a Papa John's Trophy game in wet Bradford

So lame!! We need an option to turn them On or Off!! I'm currently playing a game at Old Trafford with a Tifo of AARON WAN-BISSAKA taking up most of the Stretford End!? 🤦🏻‍♂️ who thought this was a good idea!? Of all the needs that need adding/bringing back to Career Mode!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up

So lame!! We need an option to turn them On or Off!! I'm currently playing a game at Old Trafford with a Tifo of AARON WAN-BISSAKA taking up most of the Stretford End!? 🤦🏻‍♂️ who thought this was a good idea!? Of all the needs that need adding/bringing back to Career Mode!!
    LOOOOOOOL 😂😂😂
  • Leicester
    93 posts Park Captain

They're cool for European nights but this made me laugh.
  • TGreatOne
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    San Siro finally got updated after many years, the only noticeable thing still missing is the second row of adboards.
    2021.06.18-Museum&Tour-SanSiro-WebHP.png?w=2048&auto=format
    PES 2020 had them included and working as intended (synced with the first row of adboards).
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=z6vb6tjbBxg
  • TeamExtreme17
    I wonder now that Newcastle have money how fast EA re-model St. James' Park..
  • Kasa
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    TGreatOne wrote: »
    San Siro finally got updated after many years, the only noticeable thing still missing is the second row of adboards.
    2021.06.18-Museum&Tour-SanSiro-WebHP.png?w=2048&auto=format
    PES 2020 had them included and working as intended (synced with the first row of adboards).
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=z6vb6tjbBxg

Yes but the away fans are still in the wrong section
  • Iv9
    96 posts Park Captain
    TGreatOne wrote: »
    Same issue at Man City's homeground too. There are 2 adboard rows now in all games except UCL games.
  • TeamExtreme17
    So i started a new Career Mode with Celtic thinking at least i can create a lookalike to Celtic Park, with Green seats etc.. And i can give them Diagonal Green/White Goal Nets but not Vertical Green/White!? WHY!?

Instead of preset colours you should just get the folllowing:

Pattern: Plain, Diagonal, Vertical, Chequered
    Colour 1:
    Colour 2:

Its the same with accesories for Ties in Create Your Manager!! There should just be a few Tie patterns then a Colour Wheel!!

Honestly this game is infuriating!! 🤬
  • TeamExtreme17
    Baffles me that we still can't Edit Stadiums in Edit Teams > Stadiums BEFORE entering Career Mode 🤦🏻‍♂️

They literally just need to port this new feature from Career Mode to Edit Teams > Stadiums!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited December 2021
    What's the best created stadium you guys have made?

I am liking Ivy Park with Blue seats and White hoardings for Ewood Park..
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Can't understand why we can't edit stadiums in depth before career mode so you could make the whole league more immersive rather than just the team you're playing with! Please make this available in edit mode EA!
  • TeamExtreme17
    Can't understand why we can't edit stadiums in depth before career mode so you could make the whole league more immersive rather than just the team you're playing with! Please make this available in edit mode EA!

Crazy decision! The options you get in Career Mode are LITERALLY what weve been asking for offline in Edit Teams > Stadiums!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    What's the best created stadium you guys have made?

I am liking Ivy Park with Blue seats and White hoardings for Ewood Park..

For me I created a City Group team in Berlin, and made a stadium called Etihad Arena with Sky blue and Cyan seats all over the stadium using the Waldstadion template

Loving it so far.