Here's my top, with explanations:
1. Premier league - Year after year PL is the league to be in Fifa. This year it will be even more so with the return of CR7 and Lukaku, and Varane's arrival.
2. Ligue 1 - With PSG arguably becoming the modern times Galacticos, it's easy to see them in second place if not first if you're not a PL fan. Funnily enough (or not) this league is no longer in top 5 FIFA RL ratings.
3. Seria A - With CR7 and Lukaku gone, it's a neck to neck fight with Bundesliga. The only reason I'm getting them in 3rd place is they have loads of the European winners + Lautaro Martinez.
4. Bundesliga - They have some solid players, good for the start of the game, but they don't seem to produce too many metas by the end of the game
5. La Liga - Not too many reasons to get excited about this league anymore, for me personally. I haven't really used their players last year, and don't see myself anywhere near them this year either. Except maybe if their prices go way bellow Serie A.
What do you guys think? Am I crazy? How does your top look like?