Top leagues this year?

DafuqJustHappen
491 posts An Exciting Prospect
Here's my top, with explanations:
1. Premier league - Year after year PL is the league to be in Fifa. This year it will be even more so with the return of CR7 and Lukaku, and Varane's arrival.
2. Ligue 1 - With PSG arguably becoming the modern times Galacticos, it's easy to see them in second place if not first if you're not a PL fan. Funnily enough (or not) this league is no longer in top 5 FIFA RL ratings.
3. Seria A - With CR7 and Lukaku gone, it's a neck to neck fight with Bundesliga. The only reason I'm getting them in 3rd place is they have loads of the European winners + Lautaro Martinez.
4. Bundesliga - They have some solid players, good for the start of the game, but they don't seem to produce too many metas by the end of the game
5. La Liga - Not too many reasons to get excited about this league anymore, for me personally. I haven't really used their players last year, and don't see myself anywhere near them this year either. Except maybe if their prices go way bellow Serie A.

What do you guys think? Am I crazy? How does your top look like?

Comments

• Since1875
    1278 posts Professional
    La liga for me, as always. Although usually end up with a hybrid after some time. Hopefully La liga will be super cheap now at the beginning.
  • lewspaz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Serie a for me, love the look of mkhitaryan, ilicic, chiesa plus they've got some great heroes. Defenders look top notch too and all at an affordable price I'm guessing
  • Raketenbohne95
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree with your ranking.
    I just decided to go with Serie A this year. I work fulltime and dont buy fifa points so I wont have enough coins for Top Players of Premier League/PSG and I really like the Serie A players on every position (except maybe RB/RWB)

I can build squads out of serie a gold players that get me really excited but not of Bundesliga and LaLiga gold players. They're either too slow or dont have enough weak foot stars.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    I’m just going to rhyme my choice with whatever I pack and roll on. All the leagues look good in their own way. Will be fun to try something different.
  • Lemmings999
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Liga Nos seems good for a decent first few weeks squad
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    La liga may as well be called "Fodder league"

I don't see over 5 usable players in that league
  • Seeleyjs17
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better off chasing a full nation squad
  • lewspaz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    TDOF wrote: »
    La liga may as well be called "Fodder league"

I don't see over 5 usable players in that league

yeah agree, Llorente looks fantastic but not many other players after him
  • aceofknaves73
    1219 posts Professional
    For the first time ever, im going prem. i was la liga from 09 until 18 - onwards serie A. But now i just feel prem is where its at.