FIFA 22 Icon/Hero Discussion [reviews, prices, advice]

Comments

• Ugri
    12484 posts Has That Special Something
    CITYTIANB wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Most influential /best icon striker around the 500-700k Mark? 442 2nd st next to Messi

Dybala

Who do you think plays next to him now? :blush: Want to update Dybala
  • CornishLad
    24777 posts Player of the Year
    I second the statement about Cordoba. Played just over 120 games with him and don't see him leaving the club anytime soon
  • I only used him for 15 games or so and sold after price range increase but he was for sure amazing
  • jenksiee123
    24775 posts Club Captain
    Gonna give 88 Seedorf a whirl this weekend. Means Llorente on 8 chem but doubt it'll make a difference.
  • Lee_JF
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Scutch 442, uptop with Ben yedder as I’ve kinda put all my money into Euse haha
  • Freefolk
    1113 posts Professional
    Freefolk wrote: »
    Anyone used both versions of Dalglish?
    Wondering if the passing upgrade on the mid card is worth the extra 200k? 🤔
    His passing let's him down on occasion

Passing is awful on both cards unfortunately. I had to sell both because of the passing.

That was my worry, thanks man
  • Cg17
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Need a stay-back icon cdm. Looking at baby Blanc, baby Guilit or mid Petit. Anyone use them? Advise?
  • Darthsinvadet
    1730 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cg17 wrote: »
    Need a stay-back icon cdm. Looking at baby Blanc, baby Guilit or mid Petit. Anyone use them? Advise?

I know he plays above his stats but I don’t know why anyone would use blanc as your main stay back. He’s got such low defensive stats it’s scary. He’s a really good second cdm though…as a lone cdm, no shot he’s gna do the job.
  • Eisenhardt
    4255 posts National Call-Up
    If you guys want to test one of the cheaper heroes, I highly recommend Mostovoi. The guy has been scoring so many goals for me from a CM position.
  • Hammer316
    3147 posts National Call-Up
    Loving base sol Campbell, he wins the ball every time. I'm looking to partner him with Rio, Desailly or cannavaro. Has anyone tried these three and can say which is the best?
  • Keano
    20145 posts Club Captain
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Loving base sol Campbell, he wins the ball every time. I'm looking to partner him with Rio, Desailly or cannavaro. Has anyone tried these three and can say which is the best?

Enjoying rio atm but im biased.
  • Ginola is the real deal. WOW !!
  • Ugri
    12484 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 15
    Most influential /best icon striker around the 500-700k Mark? 442 2nd st next to Messi
  • iSptmnky
    13257 posts Has That Special Something
    bosgood10 wrote: »
    Ginola is the real deal. WOW !!

Agreed. Stunning player.
  • FrankFrank
    8287 posts League Winner
    Whats a good price for Best ? Will buy whatever version I can get the better deal on :grimace:
  • Has anyone used Mario Gomez? Would be partner in a 442 with POTM Wirtz as I like to use one player as more of a CF and one as just a finish everything striker.
  • IamFrench
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    The problem with Joe Cole seems to be fixed with the latest server update
  • Rolls-reus96
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best vs Del Piero? Are any of them better than Messi/Neymar?

Thanks in advance :)
  • Mic2904
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisPMRTG wrote: »
    Has anyone used Mario Gomez? Would be partner in a 442 with POTM Wirtz as I like to use one player as more of a CF and one as just a finish everything striker.

Haven't tried him, but he looks ace tbf.

• Hammer316
    3147 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »

Went for Rio in the end to get this rock wall going. One of the best English CB duos in history, just a shame there's no English GK.

Rio is great but ngl...sol man is better.

h5OX8FL.jpeg
  • Darthsinvadet
    1730 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keano wrote: »

Went for Rio in the end to get this rock wall going. One of the best English CB duos in history, just a shame there's no English GK.

Rio is great but ngl...sol man is better.

h5OX8FL.jpeg

I just couldn’t use that defense. I like to pass from the back. I’d get destroyed with it no matter how good their defense or pace is. It looks sexy as hell though😎
  • Reus
    23568 posts Club Captain
    Davor Suker is the best cheap icon iv used in years

Hes scoring some filthy goals
  • Finesse_4days
    17303 posts World Class
    edited October 16
    Anyone looking for a sub 300k icon I'd recommend 87 Lineker, he's scored me 13 goals in 4 champs games so far. He's good at lone striker with someone silky like Messi or Dybala who I have feeding him. He's extremely clinical and had very good movement, his passing and all round play is not bad as well, pace feels decent with hunter too. Not rapid but enough. Has fairly decent strength. Can see the mid version being very good if you don't have to a have a skiller.
  • Scutch
    19368 posts World Class
    Anyone looking for a sub 300k icon I'd recommend 87 Lineker, he's scored me 13 goals in 4 champs games so far. He's good at lone striker with someone silky like Messi or Dybala who I have feeding him. He's extremely clinical and had very good movement, his passing and all round play is not bad as well, pace feels decent with hunter too. Not rapid but enough.

I don’t think you need pace this year really. Not yet anyway. That POTM Benzema is proof of that. AmazIng card.
  • Smudge
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Any opinions on Ballack this year?
  • WFCBagnall
    91245 posts Moderator
    Best left back?

Need one for chem, I guess Zambrotta?
  • Scutch
    19368 posts World Class
    edited October 16
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Best left back?

Need one for chem, I guess Zambrotta?

Roberto Carlos surely? Expensive option of course.
  • Freefolk
    1113 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a sub 300k icon I'd recommend 87 Lineker, he's scored me 13 goals in 4 champs games so far. He's good at lone striker with someone silky like Messi or Dybala who I have feeding him. He's extremely clinical and had very good movement, his passing and all round play is not bad as well, pace feels decent with hunter too. Not rapid but enough.

I don’t think you need pace this year really. Not yet anyway. That POTM Benzema is proof of that. AmazIng card.

This, I took my profit on 87 Kenny and switched to Rush and he's performed just as well, great card
  • DougInskip
    8859 posts Has That Special Something
    So are those fut champs cards just staying as a thing on the market? Cause I’d definitely overpay for any red United card tbh :joy:
  • Scutch
    19368 posts World Class
    DougInskip wrote: »
    So are those fut champs cards just staying as a thing on the market? Cause I’d definitely overpay for any red United card tbh :joy:

I think they were trying to remove them but because so many people had them it worked out to be too much hassle trying to compensate folk.