FIFA 22 Icon/Hero Discussion [reviews, prices, advice]

134567266
Zephiasco
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2021
Icon/Hero Fanatics Assemble!

Soon as that early access drops I'm full steam ahead for any version of Yohan Cruyff, preferably the 91 but may have to settle for the 89 depending on how much coin I can rustle up before he skyrockets...

What about you?

Comments

  • sheckLon
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    All on the Di Natale train.
  • iSptmnky
    15125 posts World Class
    sheckLon wrote: »
    All on the Ricken train.

  • Keano
    20586 posts Club Captain
    United P&P so

    Please don’t take my solskjaer away 🔥

    Then itll slowly move from there
  • jpsblue
    13359 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2021
    i need that Ginola which means a new DP
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    jpsblue wrote: »
    i need that Ginola which means a new DP

    DP = Credit card?

    :trollface:
  • DougInskip
    9474 posts Has That Special Something
    Ginola and Abedi
  • FifaTaco
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tim Cahill
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Ginola and Abedi

    Going in hard this year :o
  • DougInskip
    9474 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Ginola and Abedi

    Going in hard this year :o

    Ligue 1 OP :joy:
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    DougInskip wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Ginola and Abedi

    Going in hard this year :o

    Ligue 1 OP :joy:

    But we all know you’ll end up with a United P&P or a Brazil team in the end :trollface:
  • So this is the official whale thread.

    How many FPs @ha032742 @DougInskip ? :trollface:
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    So this is the official whale thread.

    How many FPs @ha032742 @DougInskip ? :trollface:

    Not many this year my man, all tied up in my crypto farm :'(
  • DougInskip
    9474 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    So this is the official whale thread.

    How many FPs @ha032742 @DougInskip ? :trollface:

    Not many this year my man, all tied up in my crypto farm :'(

    :joy:
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    So this is the official whale thread.

    How many FPs @ha032742 @DougInskip ? :trollface:

    Not many this year my man, all tied up in my crypto farm :'(

    Only 120k then?
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    So this is the official whale thread.

    How many FPs @ha032742 @DougInskip ? :trollface:

    Not many this year my man, all tied up in my crypto farm :'(

    Only 120k then?

    laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

    I’m in deep with the crypto stuff so probably enough money wasted on that at present. Been having fun flipping NFTs for profit of late though so some money is in the kitty :trollface:
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    I know someone on here who has preloaded 500k+ FPs…not naming names :# 👀
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    I know someone on here who has preloaded 500k+ FPs…not naming names :# 👀

    Only to realize that the game is a fifa 20.5 ptb simulator.

    Oh no.
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I know someone on here who has preloaded 500k+ FPs…not naming names :# 👀

    Only to realize that the game is a fifa 20.5 ptb simulator.

    Oh no.

    Yeah beta was not great at all :|
  • futureyears
    3238 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    I’m waiting to find out the crack with Heroes and how/if they upgrade (any official word on this yet?)

    If they do then I’m buying the game, getting Tim Cahill as soon as possible and using him for the whole year… if upgrades aren’t possible then I’m sticking with Fifa 21
  • WFCBagnall
    98242 posts Moderator
    Doesn't Pele only have like 70 finishing or something like that?
  • FifaTaco
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m waiting to find out the crack with Heroes and how/if they upgrade (any official word on this yet?)

    If they do then I’m buying the game, getting Tim Cahill as soon as possible and using him for the whole year… if upgrades aren’t possible then I’m sticking with Fifa 21

    Going to be my first purchase as well, will use him as a ST for as long as possible and then move him back to cm as I upgrade.
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    Have all the hero's and icons been announced yet?

    Seen them on futbin but is there more?
  • WFCBagnall
    98242 posts Moderator
    NornIron wrote: »
    Have all the hero's and icons been announced yet?

    Seen them on futbin but is there more?

    Only one Icon left to be announced (Rooney)

    All heroes announced and more to be released throughout the year in promos.
  • Keano
    20586 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Have all the hero's and icons been announced yet?

    Seen them on futbin but is there more?

    Only one Icon left to be announced (Rooney)

    All heroes announced and more to be released throughout the year in promos.

    Maybe it's due to seeing leaks or something but i thought Rooney had been announced as that's been common knowledge for ages.
  • ContraCode64
    4634 posts National Call-Up
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Tim Cahill

    This lad for me too. Should have been an icon imo but I'lltake this.
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I know someone on here who has preloaded 500k+ FPs…not naming names :# 👀

    Only to realize that the game is a fifa 20.5 ptb simulator.

    Oh no.

    Yeah beta was not great at all :|

    Beta was poor. It just feels deliberate at this point.I won't even be able to dip into pro clubs for long if that hasn't had more thanks to the horrible balancing of player archetypes.

    Despite that, I'll stupidly buy the ultimate edition so I can carry over once I get a Series S in a couple of months or so. Sigh...
  • Zephiasco
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2021
    For those of you spunking a sh*t ton of FIFA Points on 10 hour Trial are you just selling as fast as possible and B-lining for your targets or do your prefer to wait until there's more supply on the market?
  • Finesse_4days
    17886 posts World Class
    edited September 2021
    Zephiasco wrote: »
    For those of you spunking a sh*t ton of FIFA Points on 10 hour Trial are you just selling as fast as possible and B-lining for your targets or do your prefer to wait until there's more supply on the market?

    If you're buying icons or really rare cards you wait a few days, for your Joe Gomez and op gold type cards you probably need to buy sooner. Hard to know for sure, but if the card is rare and not supplied much don't buy it.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Zephiasco wrote: »
    For those of you spunking a sh*t ton of FIFA Points on 10 hour Trial are you just selling as fast as possible and B-lining for your targets or do your prefer to wait until there's more supply on the market?

    If you're buying icons or really rare cards you wait a few days, for your Joe Gomez and op gold type cards you probably need to buy sooner. Hard to know for sure, but if the card is rare and not supplied much don't buy it.

    This 100% day 1 for rare golds and IF's is the best time to buy. I remember getting Varane for under 50k easy last year, won't be the same this year but will certainly be ripping packs and snipping players ASAP
  • Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoping "slower" cards will be more usable this year. RvP up top early on would be nice. Partner him up with Wazza :heart:
  • ha032742
    50516 posts Moderator
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    Hoping "slower" cards will be more usable this year. RvP up top early on would be nice. Partner him up with Wazza :heart:

    You will be in for disappointment then :#
Sign In or Register to comment.