Transfer market access on web app

La_Lupa
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 18
recently I had FIFA 21 on my Xbox and the transfer market was locked on the web app for a couple of days before getting unlocked , I pre ordered FIFA 22 on a different account and I've been playing 21 on it for about 4 days now and it's still locked . I read on EA website that having more than 1 account makes the process longer so I wanted to ask if anyone knows
will the transfer market be locked still in 22 ? and would it make any difference if I continued playing 21 as Iam only playing to try to unlock it ?

update: I got an in-game message recently

webapp.jpg

I can't get on the web app now as it's down preparing for 22 , will I have access to the transfer market on the 22 version of the web app or this process will start again ?
Post edited by La_Lupa on

Comments

• kdirt
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately it will be locked - you would have had to of unlocked companion app market access before Sept 1 I believe is what it was last year.
  • La_Lupa
    kdirt wrote: »
    Unfortunately it will be locked - you would have had to of unlocked companion app market access before Sept 1 I believe is what it was last year.

I unlocked it on my other account about a week ago and it took only 2 days , seems like it's too late now . thanks for your answer
  • La_Lupa
    updated