• Tornado31619
    35036 posts World Cup Winner
    Don’t know what you’re on about, clearly got the ball there

Game’s gone soft
  • Tornado31619
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    city should offload sterling if they get a good offer for him

Who would take him, though? I could see him at a club like Bayern. Doubt another PL team would be interested.
  • jpsblue
    13586 posts Has That Special Something

Who would take him, though? I could see him at a club like Bayern. Doubt another PL team would be interested.

Who is going to pay his wages is the real question
  • Nem
    10149 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »

Who is going to pay his wages is the real question

If he wants a return to London then the only sensible option is the R's to finish where he started 😏
  • RealM
    8897 posts League Winner
    Pray for an Ancelotti masterclass to stop our dread at the Mestalla.
  • Antparry92
    21012 posts Club Captain
    Don’t know what you’re on about, clearly got the ball there

Game’s gone soft
    The amount of weirdos on Twitter excusing him because Manning kicked the ball away was unreal. Doesn’t justify having a full swipe at him :joy:
  • AlexSolm
    9956 posts League Winner
    Accidentally posted this on the old thread
    AlexSolm wrote: »

• Nem
    RIP Jimmy Greaves
  • jpsblue
    13586 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    RIP Jimmy Greaves

Just saw. Was struggling for a while but i'm glad the club patched things up with him in the end. Absolute legend
  • Nem
    It's fitting Spurs play Chelsea today. It's an eerily coincidence how this so often happens when a player dies that two of their former teams are due to meet.
  • R.I.P Jimmy Greaves

Very poignant that we play spurs today.
  • RealM
    8897 posts League Winner
    For anyone unaware of FM22 news. Little bit about finances/transfers/covid.
    As we’ve seen in the current transfer window, finances of the majority of clubs have been decimated by the circumstances, which has led to some deals which simply wouldn’t have happened under normal circumstances. I’m very happy with the way we predicted much of this with FM21 and the changes we made to ensure that the transfer system in game was more flexible according to the amount of money available in the real world, but some of it even caught us by surprise.

As a result, we’ve made more changes to the transfer system in FM22 to try and make that area as accurate as possible. Many more clubs than normal will start the game with much smaller budgets available or still being in the position of having to try to sell players (as they still find themselves in real life). Others will be struggling to reduce their squad sizes and wage bills.

But one thing that won’t change – our games MUST be an escape from the real world. So, once again, we will NOT have Covid in the game. Players will not miss matches because of Covid, players will not need to isolate when returning from holiday and, no, we will not have health officials coming onto the pitch to call off friendlies because some players haven’t followed the local isolation rules.

Crowds will fill stadiums to pre-pandemic levels and club finances will, over time, return to normal – and handshakes are still there too, as you voted for last year.
  • Alemas_2012
    26194 posts Player of the Year
    "no, we will not have health officials coming onto the pitch to call off friendlies because some players haven’t followed the local isolation rules."
    Can't possibly be a reference to Brazil-Argentina, that was a WC qualifier, not a friendly! :joy:
  • Nem
    jpsblue wrote: »

His time at Chelsea is almost glossed over when discussing his career but what a record.
  • Shaanxz
    24469 posts Club Captain
    damn sancho on the bench again
  • Tornado31619
    damn sancho on the bench again

Considering Pogba and Greenwood are ahead of him I really wouldn’t be worried lol. It just shows the depth that we finally have, and Rashford isn’t even back yet lol
  • KingLionel10
    16696 posts World Class
    edited September 2021
    Not football but John Challis has died :( RIP
  • solnasolna08
    6393 posts Big Money Move
    varane lol...

• Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    Varane already contributing towards goals. What a player!
  • solnasolna08
    6393 posts Big Money Move
    and cr7 scores again
  • RealM
    8897 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo going to hit 35 goals this season.
  • Tsarov
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    Varane already contributing towards goals. What a player!

Let's say that - he was very 'electric' many times during the last couple seasons for Real Madrid.
  • ok I won' bother with the sbc thread but needed this still I found :D

I still hate the sponsor on United shirts but I do rate this white-blue combo
  • CeeQue
    15570 posts World Class
    RealM wrote: »
    Ronaldo going to hit 35 goals this season.

Farmer's league :trollface:
  • Dan is Clutch
    36207 posts World Cup Winner
    I would like to see another replay of that.. Not entirely sure how soucek just got wiped out by AWB and somehow they got a free kick for it
  • Tornado31619
    edited September 2021
    Ole’s substitutions (or lack thereof) will be his downfall
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    I would like to see another replay of that.. Not entirely sure how soucek just got wiped out by AWB and somehow they got a free kick for it

My thoughts exactly.
  • I would like to see another replay of that.. Not entirely sure how soucek just got wiped out by AWB and somehow they got a free kick for it

Freekick due to offside, no?

Atleast that's what they said on Sky.
  • Dan is Clutch
    36207 posts World Cup Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Freekick due to offside, no?

Atleast that's what they said on Sky.

The flag never went up. He might have been offside but without seeing lines drawn I can’t tell.