FIFA 22 CMS Discussion Thread

Wyojasond
17499 posts World Class
Well look at what’s up 😎 Here we go boys! Looking forward to a return to this forum

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cw4gcvbzg71t7w2rh43hstupa3ys6f0o71tpctij&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Comments

• Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    Guess I'll get things kicked off here then B)

Hopefully we seem some cool stories here this season and activity pick up
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Can’t decide if I want to start posting now or wait until after the early access. My story is actually gonna start a bit into last season in order to build things up. Have some graphics made up, but now I’m not sure if I like them as much as I originally thought 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    edited September 20
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Can’t decide if I want to start posting now or wait until after the early access. My story is actually gonna start a bit into last season in order to build things up. Have some graphics made up, but now I’m not sure if I like them as much as I originally thought 😂🤦‍♂️

Up to you really, Im not going to post my first proper update until the weekend and that's if all the 3rd kits are in I want and there are no gamebreaking bugs and stuff. Otherwise I'll have to wait a few more days for the day 1 update maybe.

I always tend to get my story up early and build up to the first update with RL transfers which I'm doing in the next days.

If you are starting the story from last season then why not get it up early and build up before Fifa 22 is out.

If we had a graphics thread stickied and you posted the graphics on there I could give you some advice maybe
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »

Up to you really, Im not going to post my first proper update until the weekend and that's if all the 3rd kits are in I want and there are no gamebreaking bugs and stuff. Otherwise I'll have to wait a few more days for the day 1 update maybe.

I always tend to get my story up early and build up to the first update with RL transfers which I'm doing in the next days.

If you are starting the story from last season then why not get it up early and build up before Fifa 22 is out.

If we had a graphics thread stickied and you posted the graphics on there I could give you some advice maybe

The ones I was gonna post are pretty basic graphics. Mostly just a notebook page with the early part of the story. Explaining how I came into the job I have 😂😂😂

@Alastair….any chance we can get some of stickied threads moved over. None of us peasants have the admin abilities to do all the cool stuff 😂
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    Alastair account doesn't exist anymore it looks like
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class

😧 well that’s no bueno. He was the only admin that ever came in here 😂
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    edited September 20

Maybe just create one yourself like you have here? Sure we can find a mod to sticky it eventually, depending on activity it might not even need to be stickied :D
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class

Maybe just create one yourself like you have here? Sure we can find a mod to sticky it eventually, depending on activity it might not even need to be stickied :D

A lot of that stuff was pretty outdated too
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    For some reason the @ link to Alastair wasn't working not sure why but I found his profile through the old graphic thread and its still on here just not active since 31st August
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    So a lot of the early gamers are saying that this years game is gonna be great for career mode players as it’s that realistic. As far as gameplay goes anyways. Most are saying it’s gonna be brutal online. Very defensive and goalkeepers have been given a big upgrade.
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    So a lot of the early gamers are saying that this years game is gonna be great for career mode players as it’s that realistic. As far as gameplay goes anyways. Most are saying it’s gonna be brutal online. Very defensive and goalkeepers have been given a big upgrade.

Yea I think it will be the biggest change in the last 7 years as far as gameplay goes due to hypermotion tech. Keepers are a lot better for sure I think EA will tone it down a little. It's important to place shorts more now.
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    Excited to see how I can get the crest a club working. If so there’s a slim, slim chance Hereford might be returning. :wink:
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Not gonna lie, I’m struggling a bit with this new game on Legendary. Mostly played FUT today, but even when I switched over to CM it was rough. Just need to adjust to it a bit though because I’m pretty happy with what they have done.
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    Not gonna lie, I’m struggling a bit with this new game on Legendary. Mostly played FUT today, but even when I switched over to CM it was rough. Just need to adjust to it a bit though because I’m pretty happy with what they have done.

I've not played it yet will do later on today but if that's the case I'll drop down to world class to get used to it, as long as the results are realistic still
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class

I've not played it yet will do later on today but if that's the case I'll drop down to world class to get used to it, as long as the results are realistic still

General consensus seems to be that it’s actually worse on new gen 😂 might try it on my Xbox one today and see how it goes 🤷‍♂️
  • ELBarto_3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The crest customization is the biggest problem.
    You can only touch one colour, it's ridiculous, we should be able to influence more.
  • Stlducks
    7699 posts League Winner
    I am still debating if I want to create a club or pick a Championship club. I'm picking up a Xbox S this week so I can play the new gen version of FIFA.
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Stlducks wrote: »
    I am still debating if I want to create a club or pick a Championship club. I'm picking up a Xbox S this week so I can play the new gen version of FIFA.

Nice 😎
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    I'm waiting until they add 3rd kits in before I start my save, I know they have the Leeds one sorted because it was posted on twitter by EA or Leeds like 3 weeks ago so hopefully the day 1 update does it
  • Stlducks
    7699 posts League Winner
    The more I look at squads today the more I kind of want to start with Everton. I have never played as them before. Mid table team with some fun players but still a lot to fix.

We can see who builds a better team in Liverpool @Wyojasond
  • Stlducks
    7699 posts League Winner
    Had to order the XBOx S online, should be here Wednesday. No store within 50 miles has either XBOX or PS5. Crazy.

Best Buy, Target, GameStop and Walmart don’t even carry the systems in store. You can only order online.
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Had to order the XBOx S online, should be here Wednesday. No store within 50 miles has either XBOX or PS5. Crazy.

Best Buy, Target, GameStop and Walmart don’t even carry the systems in store. You can only order online.

Yeah my wife snagged me one straight from Microsoft for Father’s Day. Told her it was gonna be impossible for months and she found it straight away 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    I got a ps5 on release day in the UK, had to pre order it as soon as it went live after the PS press conference last year
  • Chris
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Hello all ❤️
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    Game is finally up for those that preordered the game. Hoping to get my story actually started. Kids are on fall break for the next two weeks too so won’t be running all over picking them up 😂

@Ashy, do you know if they got the 3rd kits added yet?
  • Ashy
    17461 posts World Class
    Game is finally up for those that preordered the game. Hoping to get my story actually started. Kids are on fall break for the next two weeks too so won’t be running all over picking them up 😂

@Ashy, do you know if they got the 3rd kits added yet?

Not yet, not sure when the first update will be either today or Friday is most likely I don't want to wait until Friday though
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    it’s crazy how different this game is from old gen to new gen. On FUT it’s two totally different games. Wonder if they’ll do a day one patch 😂

I’m excited to play it on CM though. Should be a proper challenge 😎
  • Stlducks
    7699 posts League Winner
    I’m tempted to not let my game update after I start playing it. I feel like previous years the original game was pretty fun but updates kept changing the gameplay.
  • Wyojasond
    17499 posts World Class
    I’m tempted to not let my game update after I start playing it. I feel like previous years the original game was pretty fun but updates kept changing the gameplay.

I don’t know man, it’s still got some issues. Honestly feels like the old gen game is more complete 🤦‍♂️

Just played my first CM game with Liverpool. Won 9-1 against Norwich on legendary. They had a red card in the first minute and never replaced the defender 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Stlducks
    7699 posts League Winner

I don’t know man, it’s still got some issues. Honestly feels like the old gen game is more complete 🤦‍♂️

Just played my first CM game with Liverpool. Won 9-1 against Norwich on legendary. They had a red card in the first minute and never replaced the defender 😂🤦‍♂️

That’s disappointing. Did you buy the game for new gen and old gen or does XBOX let you download it on both if you purchase it once?